Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
Waiting for our new local troll to show up with some words of wisdom......wait for it.....wait for it....

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Hmmm..
So let me see if I understand this..
Obama is an evil man who is out to destroy the US and sell it out to the muslims while
McCain is the knight on the white horse who, with his supercool lipstickpitbull will come rushing to save the country?

Wow.. It wouldn't be difficult for me to make a choice there. It is quite obvious who needs to be elected if the US isn't going to end up like Somalia over the next 4 year period.. (Somalia with absolutely no guns for the people) :D:

·
Registered
798 Posts
where is the troll..........cricket, cricket.......hello?:eek:

Oh thats right, the barackhuseinobama staff gets off work at 15:30.:thumb:

·
Preserve Protect & Defend
1,112 Posts
She's going to be awesome! All her experience will keep her from getting manipulated and if you go look at her voting record and track record in general that proves....... uhhh... never mind, she has none.

McCain/Palin will not change anything, not for the better anyway. The republicans and democrats have shared power since WWII and they NEVER do what they claim they will do and NEVER shrink government and create real changes. Each term we slowly allow our constitutional rights to be chipped away at by both of the two parties. Neither of the Two-party-system party candidates are going to be good for this country and you people know that but you will soldier on anyway knowing that you are voting for evil.

The mere fact that you are on a survivalist forum likely shows that you are worried something bad is coming with the economy, and I know you know the government is largely to blame but most of you will do the same thing over again and expect a new outcome. And most of you will vote that way knowing that change will not come and that your candidate doesn't stand for your beliefs, blinded by the fear of a wasted vote you will vote for more of the same crap (either party) thereby in affect, wasting your vote.

End the insanity and find a third party that actually stands for whatever your beliefs are, vote for them, then convince others to. It's a basic concept, the more competition the better level of competitors.

The lesser of two evils is still evil. Voting for evil makes you?

And get real guys she's at best a 6 on the 10 point hotness scale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts