Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiyas all, on Dec 6th and 7th the Saxet ( Texas backwards) gun show will be in San Antonio @ the JoeFreeman Coliseum ,3201 EastHouston. I am planning on going to the sunday show Dec 7th. Everytime I go to the show I have a blast even if I dont have cash ( like now) I am gonna look for a few low cost items myself. Would be a great time meet new people of like mind, if you are interested send me a PM and we can set up a meet time.

Cost for parking is $3 and to get in is $5.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hiyas all, on Dec 6th and 7th the Saxet ( Texas backwards) gun show will be in San Antonio @ the JoeFreeman Coliseum ,3201 EastHouston. I am planning on going to the sunday show Dec 7th. Everytime I go to the show I have a blast even if I dont have cash ( like now) I am gonna look for a few low cost items myself. Would be a great time meet new people of like mind, if you are interested send me a PM and we can set up a meet time.

Cost for parking is $3 and to get in is $5.
I attended this gun show when I was in San Antonio TX last month, boy was it a blast! A bunch of the San Antonio Hotels around where I was staying were offering free tickets with a room reservation!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Debbie, the next Saxet show in San Antonio is march 28-29, I think there are 3 different shows in the city at various times of the month but I prefer the Saxet because it seems a bit bigger and I like the use of a collisium.

Freeman Coliseum
3201 EastHouston
San Antonio, TX 78220

1 - 4 of 4 Posts