Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just ordering some Agason Farms seeds from Sams Club and I noticed there are a few more items added to their site. They now have a 1 year- 40 person food supply. Which isn't any cheaper then the 1 year- 4 person kit that I purchased. (The 40 person kit is $30,000 and the four person is $3,000, which is exactly 10 times the people and the price.)

Here's the link if you are interested:

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/category.jsp?categoryId=1340121

·
Pleasantly demented woman
3,760 Posts
Their price on #10 cans of dried cheese is excellent.

Reactions: Tampagt07

·
Registered
170 Posts
I remember the first time i looked at that section at sams.com and thinking their prices were pretty much the same as everyone elses on the internet. and then realizing that was the price for 2 #10 cans! I love Sams for emergency supplies. nobody can beat their water container kit!

·
Banned
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I remember the first time i looked at that section at sams.com and thinking their prices were pretty much the same as everyone elses on the internet. and then realizing that was the price for 2 #10 cans! I love Sams for emergency supplies. nobody can beat their water container kit!
I agree...I wonder how much profit they make from Augason Farms. I believe mine was shipped from AF, and not from Sams..It's kinda like Sam's is a referal service for AF..I think if AF had their prices marked down to Sam's AF prices, they probably wouldn't need Sam's Club..

·
GrowingFromScratch.com
3,260 Posts
I had forgotten that Sam's had more emergency related items online. Now that I'm a member, I'll give it more attention. Can't help but notice they don't list some infomation such as serving size or expected shelf life. A little frustrating.

·
Forever Vigilant
2,260 Posts
I can store one year of FEMA recommended supplies for a family of 4 for $1000. Why would I want to pay $3000?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts