Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Black Death
1,366 Posts
FWIW, I read the article at Central Nova News and forwarded the link to family members to see what they think before you posted. I went to the links they gave in the article and did not find the quoted words/text. It is hard to search some pdfs, so I actually had to read their trollup.

Here is what I think. Maybe the text is in there somewhere, I just did not see it. Almost ALL Christian orgs are going to have the same feel about them. I do not agree with Salvation Army statements in those documents that an article produced by a church with all white photos is a bad thing.

The way that I see it, Europe and all white majority countries are being invaded. Take from that what you will, but once we are a minority things are going to change tremendously, and I am sure that we and our grandchildren will not be too happy.

Maybe I should not give to them. I rarely give more than $10US anyway, but I get the point of the article. Maybe they do not deserve our support at all.

·
The Black Death
1,366 Posts
What a load of BS.

Yeah, I'll donate elsewhere. Like to one of my local churches, thanks.
In DeMolay we took food to people's homes every Thanksgiving and Christmas.

One year I was really feeling it, having landed in Chicago and I walked around and gave around $3,500 in cash to homeless people. Would I do it again? NO. But at the time I could not deal with the number of homeless people in Chicago.

·
The Black Death
1,366 Posts
Years ago I took a 20 something white man to a drug rehab facility in NM. He went willingly. I have supported them off and on ever since. Even LGBT's have a soul that needs saving. I know personally of men and women that have been redeemed from that lifestyle choice.

Frank
I used to hang out with Chinese mafia members known as the Triad in the Bay Area. They just happened to "run" the place where I liked to be, but that didn't drive me out. They never touched me. In turn I took a few of them out to my van and asked them to receive Jesus Christ as their saviour. I quit doing that not long after. I was attending a Christian Church 1x a day on Saturday, 2x a day on Sunday, and I was leery of ending up in a trunk of a stolen car.

LGBTQ+, murderers, pimps, thieves, drug addicts can only be saved if they accept Jesus as their saviour, stop doing what they are doing and repent.

I'm certainly no better than anyone else. There was a Jesus Christ and I hope that he is there for me in the end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts