Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Mike, I'm 26, and live in Utah. I like chocolate ice cream and long walks through the desert with my gun. :D:

Seriously though, I've been prepping my entire life in one way or another. My dad instilled that in me. I stumbled across the forum a while back and registered. I haven't had much time to give my opinions, but I'm making an effort to put my thought out there now. If anyone else lives in Pleasant Grove, I'd love to get together and see what gear you have, go shooting, etc.

My philosophy on survival is that we should be united as a community and not try to do everything as individuals. There was a reason that mountain men died so young. Their bodies just wore out from doing EVERYTHING themselves. And bears... Besides, wouldn't it be nice if everyone was prepared? Then, when the shtf, nothing would change. We'd just all have to get by without electricity for a while, until someone started up their own neighborhood power company... mmmmm, that would be a utopia.

·
Prepared in NH
12,880 Posts
Hello Mike = Welcome to the Forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.