Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yikes--I for one need a break. :eek:: Thanks everyone for making the March giveaway such a success. It was fun, wasn't it?

In case you missed it--here is the winners thread: http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=99615

Well, actually, we aren't done yet. We have to award unclaimed prizes yet--a few books, several buyers club memberships, and a $50 Safecastle gift certificate.

In about a week, we will do that, so stay tuned. The process will be fast ... first-come, first serve.

I welcome any comments, suggestions, complaints, etc. here now in this thread so that next time we might do even better. :thumb:

·
Contego Libertas
6,775 Posts
Yikes--I for one need a break. :eek:: Thanks everyone for making the March giveaway such a success. It was fun, wasn't it?

In case you missed it--here is the winners thread: http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=99615

Well, actually, we aren't done yet. We have to award unclaimed prizes yet--a few books, several buyers club memberships, and a $50 Safecastle gift certificate.

In about a week, we will do that, so stay tuned. The process will be fast ... first-come, first serve.

I welcome any comments, suggestions, complaints, etc. here now in this thread so that next time we might do even better. :thumb:
A Break??? I would say you need a vacation!!! Maybe a week somewhere nice and relaxing??? I certainly do not envy you for all the work you have had to do, to make this all possible. There just isn't any words that can say Thank you well enough. It was VERY generous of you,and quite demanding as well. I think you did set a record for the Longest thread!!!

·
Banned
7,205 Posts
Did you get what you needed from this contest? was it worth all the work?

Cant wait to hear about more prizes have a good time off.

·
Banned
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you get what you needed from this contest? was it worth all the work?

Cant wait to hear about more prizes have a good time off.
No rest for the weary. There's always the next mountain to climb.

My own aim for this contest was to introduce Safecastle to this Survivalist Boards audience and to make some friends and customers ... with a splash.

We've been in business for about 9 years now and have become pretty well known--at least in certain circles. But when I recently was poking around here I found a very lively forum where it seemed many of the people hadn't heard of Safecastle.

SO ... that's how I decided to come in and get our name known.

And the main point I hope folks took away from their experience with us so far (in addition to any prizes they may have won) is that we don't do business conventionally at Safecastle. I started the company small with the aim of simply helping people get the best preparedness products possible at good prices (at the time, there was little competition and companies were overcharging by a bunch for most of the products that were in demand).

In the years since, other sellers have had to adjust to the way we operated and that's a good thing for consumers. I won't go into all the details--those who have been around for quite a while may know at least some of that.

Most importantly for folks to know today--profit is not our main objective. American (and now Canadian too) preparedness is our passion. We give away so much through the year and discount many of the most popular products as much as possible for our members ... so that my CPA cringes when I let him see the books. That is not to say our finances are shaky. In fact, my main source of income is unrelated. And that allows me to fully engage myself in doing what needs to be done in this very important, growing marketplace.

·
Restless Native
40 Posts
Vic--Thanks for sponsoring this contest, it was very generous of you. Anyone who has not dealt with Safecastle, I can tell you from personal experience, they are a great company. Competitive pricing, good selection and personal, exceptional customer service. All around great folks to do business with!

·
Nope.
2,099 Posts
I truly hope that this contest has introduced many more people to your business. While looking for our homestead/BIL, I'd added your site to my bookmarks quite a while ago, but we hadn't jumped until you'd had the Mountain House sale.

The free lifetime membership was just a nice cherry on top of a delicious preparedness sundae.

Expect to get awful sick of me and wifey bugging you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.