Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,004 Posts
Police trade ins are usually a good bargan...
Typically they are in serviveable condition, some may be a little rough externally, but mechanically sound...
The Model 65 is as good as any revolver when it comes to power vs portability...
The Model 13 is the same revolver in carbon steel...

·
Registered
10,004 Posts
The 66 is a step up, the ejector rod shroud and adjustable sights is a nice touch. I don't know about the $400.00 that sounds a bit steep for a turn in.
Peter

·
Registered
144 Posts
A 3" model 65 was my most recent purchase. I also have a m66.

IMO the m65 is the best all around concealment revolver on the market. Fixed sites, 6 shots and a full length ejection rod make it ideal. I long while ago, I used to CCW my 4" m66. I recall the rear adjustable site digging in to my side and causing discomfort.

·
Registered
10,004 Posts
A 3" barrel is a good trade off between power and concealment. The downside is there is significant muzzle flash with full house .357's.

·
Man in the arena
243 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.