Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,069 Posts
S&W and Ruger have both had good long runs so are real tempting. I think they will continue to do well especially if a Dem is elected (thank you Diebold electronic vote counting) and likely will still do well even if we get a Repub.

Bud, why do you think the Freedom Group holdings will not do so well?

·
New and yet, old
2,795 Posts
S&W and Ruger have both had good long runs so are real tempting. I think they will continue to do well especially if a Dem is elected (thank you Diebold electronic vote counting) and likely will still do well even if we get a Repub.

Bud, why do you think the Freedom Group holdings will not do so well?
Here's a story from The Truth About Guns:

Freedom Group on the Brink?

The thousands of claims against Remington for the triggers on the Remington 700 have resulted in a giant class action civil suit. Bushmaster is fighting against the families of Newtown who are suing Bushie for the rifle used in the mass shooting. Pulblic pension systems (notably the California Teachers Pension system ) are trying to divest themselves of Cerberus (parent corp) holdings.

ADMISSION: I have frequently written for the The Truth About Guns

Now, this is as of the current status quo. If Hillary escapes prosecution and gets elected President, every gun maker selling arms in America will have a very profitable 2017.

and BTW, Dan Quayle is Chairman of Global Investments for Cerberus:

http://www.cerberuscapital.com/the-firm/

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree a majority of the demand is due to fear of tighter gun control, but Even S&W states the results are unexpectedly high.

Im thinking a tipping point is building for more individuals looking to arm themselves that never would normally. I have had many more acquaintances ask me for advice on guns over the past 6 months and I very much doubt it's because they fear tighter gun restrictions. These are white collar types that have probably never held a gun, but now they want one for protection or so they claim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.