1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,459 Posts
Ditto to what DEFTanker said. They could go belly up (and likely will) and most sportsmen and women wouldn't even notice.

They are trying to become more like REI. There are very few REI stores left and those that are still open are devoid of customers.

·
Wildlife Proctologist
2,213 Posts
I heard they make most of their money from golf supplies. Doesn't matter as I have refused to spend any money there in years and this decision won't make me return.

When I think of that store, which trips the language filter, I think of a DILLIGAF decal on my helmet which may mean "do I look like I golf and fish?"

·
3,062 Posts
Just pure speculation, personally will never darken their door, but are they pulling them out of there Field and Stream stores too? Seems I heard something a while back that they were planning to narrow the scope of the actual ****'s stores to sports clothing, "Team Sports" such as baseball, etc, weight lifting and bikes. Keep hunting and fishing stuff in their Field and Stream stores.

·
My Hero Was Derion Albert
2,073 Posts
they want to be like Sears and Kmart.
When they had a huntng fishing section these stores got all my business.
when sears stopped selling sporting goods I stopped wanting to go there, except for tools,
same for kmart, and sports authority.
rosie odonnel was the one who started the whole boycott businesses that don't do what we want bullstuff back in the 90's
Now these chickenpoop CEOs bend over backwards to do whatever these PC liberal economic terrorists want. like freaking puppets on a string, a few letters and online posts in facebark and twiddle and these CEOs are running scared to comply with these demands from a few SJW
After sandy hook Dorks pulled all AR15s they had in stock and sold them at a huge markup in the Field and stream stores then went on posturing like a SJW cuck that they werent selling any weapons of mass destrution in THEIR stores any more becuz Sandy hook

Bye Bye Dorks. It was nice until you folded like a wet bag to the PC correct crowds like Walmart Can't wait for your going out of business sale next year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts