Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Maximus
12,320 Posts
Good. It might be the kick in the rear our dirty politicians all need to do what needs to be done. Cut spending, Cut entitlements... and yes raise taxes.

Lets see how we deal with this as a nation. Work together or just bicker some more. Bunch of dipsticks all of them....

·
Banned
241 Posts
and you don't think we won't buy it back up?

folks if any of you have half a brain - write a post it note to yourselves that over the next 6 years you will vote against the encumbent (regardless of party) in every single congressional election in your region.

Get the career politicians out.. and let the strippers, ex-cons, used car dealers and "joe the plumber" take over for a while. They certainly have a better work ethic - which is a big step in the right direction. Experience is a detriment at this point.

Short of not paying taxes, it's the only power we still have.

:mad:

·
Registered
662 Posts
The solution to all of this is so simple, I don't understand why no one has thought of it already.
If you want to balance the budget, do away with all the unneccessary, bulls**t spending, use the money wisely where it will do the most good, etc, put a single, working mother in charge of the money. Duh.

·
Just South of Sane!
4,225 Posts
Big "O" got his B-Day present.......
None of the Rep. or Dems. have the THINGS to do anything to help This Great Country!
GOD Bless America!

·
Registered
495 Posts
How about stopping all the financial aid to the 170 plus countries world wide that we support, and who hate our guts, vote against us in the UN, etc. Also, discontinue ANY payments and/or support to that den of vipers (UNITED NATIONS), eject them from our country, and use the building for the homeless. Why do we send financial aid to Saudi Arabia??? Or any of the OPEC countries??? They are ripping us off and we pay them to do it. Do I care if people in these countries don't eat if we discontinue aid. Bullcrap. Most if it goes into numbered accounts in overseas banks, the people never see it. They need to rise up, depose their leaders and regulate their own lives.
Charity begins at home !!! Molon Labe !!!

·
don't drink the kool aid
4,902 Posts
How about stopping all the financial aid to the 170 plus countries world wide that we support, and who hate our guts, vote against us in the UN, etc. Also, discontinue ANY payments and/or support to that den of vipers (UNITED NATIONS), eject them from our country, and use the building for the homeless. Why do we send financial aid to Saudi Arabia??? Or any of the OPEC countries??? They are ripping us off and we pay them to do it. Do I care if people in these countries don't eat if we discontinue aid. Bullcrap. Most if it goes into numbered accounts in overseas banks, the people never see it. They need to rise up, depose their leaders and regulate their own lives.
Charity begins at home !!! Molon Labe !!!
Follow your own advice and you'll do ok.

·
Registered
43 Posts
and you don't think we won't buy it back up?

folks if any of you have half a brain - write a post it note to yourselves that over the next 6 years you will vote against the encumbent (regardless of party) in every single congressional election in your region.

Get the career politicians out.. and let the strippers, ex-cons, used car dealers and "joe the plumber" take over for a while. They certainly have a better work ethic - which is a big step in the right direction. Experience is a detriment at this point.

Short of not paying taxes, it's the only power we still have.

:mad:
I have advocated this for many years. The "old guard" needs to go.

What was started in 2010 needs to be continued in 2012 and beyond. If it does not continue the results are something I do not want to dwell on.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It really makes me wonder why our leaders believe they have to tax the rich to pay off the debt. The USA brings in enough revenue to pay off the debt and save some to boot if they set their minds to it.

99 weeks of unemployment benefits? I tell ya, make them work for that unemployment check and see how many stop putting their hand out.

Stop sending money overseas to countries that hate us. They are always gonna hate us no matter how much money we throw at them.

Drill baby drill. Stop buying oil from people that hate us.

Spending all kinds of money on stupid stuff like seeing if dolphins are gay and seeing how fast a shrimp can run on a treadmill.

The list goes on and on.

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
It really makes me wonder why our leaders believe they have to tax the rich to pay off the debt. The USA brings in enough revenue to pay off the debt and save some to boot if they set their minds to it.

99 weeks of unemployment benefits? I tell ya, make them work for that unemployment check and see how many stop putting their hand out.

Stop sending money overseas to countries that hate us. They are always gonna hate us no matter how much money we throw at them.

Drill baby drill. Stop buying oil from people that hate us.

Spending all kinds of money on stupid stuff like seeing if dolphins are gay and seeing how fast a shrimp can run on a treadmill.

The list goes on and on.
its not about just taxing the rich. but hey its ok to ignore the elephant. the tax breaks helped noone except the rich. it didnt create jobs. it didnt help the economy. it didnt help the country. i thought you all were patriots. when the rich keep amassing cash and off shoring jobs brought on by the republicans through their forced free trade agenda and thier deregulation through alec. yup its only obama that caused this mistake. but hey the tea party got what they wanted.

btw you know drill baby drill will take 10 years for it to do anything for anything? you also know drill baby drill isnt going to lower any fuel costs? but hey keep drinking that palin tea

·
Registered
22 Posts
its not about just taxing the rich. but hey its ok to ignore the elephant. the tax breaks helped noone except the rich. it didnt create jobs. it didnt help the economy. it didnt help the country. i thought you all were patriots. when the rich keep amassing cash and off shoring jobs brought on by the republicans through their forced free trade agenda and thier deregulation through alec. yup its only obama that caused this mistake. but hey the tea party got what they wanted.
I never said Republicans were innocent. They have spent just as much of our money as the Democrats.

Both sides are at fault.

Never did I point a finger at any politcal party.

Its about spending money we don't have.

·
Registered
47 Posts
We need term limits--the founders never wanted long term public servents. No more special medical, exemption from laws, no long term retirement for just serving a single term, all laws they pass they must follow just as we do. Only two terms...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts