Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know, I'm kinda having fun ****ing him off tonight by following all his posts and responding to them,lol.

·
Banned
19,284 Posts
Poor guy. Momma did some weird midnight puppy and mayo dance for her imaginary friends and made him dress up, sit in the corner and throw feral cats out a window. I feel pity, if nothing else. Give him some slack!!!

Look what finally sent him away a decade ago; sad, just sad...

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well looks like I can log off now. He got the ban and his posts are going away so I won't be able to pester him anymore tonight. Darn, I was having fun trolling the troll,lol.

·
Trail Watcher
544 Posts
Well looks like I can log off now. He got the ban and his posts are going away so I won't be able to pester him anymore tonight. Darn, I was having fun trolling the troll,lol.
Yes, be careful swimming. The pool has been chlorinated.

·
Maximus
12,320 Posts
A little background on our latest troll rxd. He's best known by the username Gunkid but has also been banned here under the name evolve23. He was also trolling on our sister site Perfect Union as TAP. Below is a history of the troll known as Gunkid.
http://www.voy.com/9259/7854.html
Gunkid (Melvin) was around here before also under a different name. We remember him. We were given fair warning of his return once he left prison.

·
Learning
1,188 Posts
Is he that weird off-kilter ex con guy that always says he doesn't need guns because he'll just kill people when SHTF and take their guns?

Something tells me someone didn't get enough love from mommy when they were a tike? What gives with him?

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
i think he has autism.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts