Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,346 Posts
As will I. As a Cold War kid I am glad not to have to stare at your side through an iron curtain and hope the incompetent leadership of the US never lets those depressing days return through a sad devotion to ISIS and Erdogan.

God bless your guys and keep them safe in Syria as they do strong work on behalf of all civilized people.

·
The Power of the Glave
3,319 Posts
23 of February.
Is anybody ready to celebrate our guys?

Hitler walked over the Poles, Belgians, Dutch, Norwegians, French, and ran the Brits off of mainland Europe. Then he took on the Russians, expecting the same thing. The more fool him.

Russia is rightfully proud of its armed forces.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I never thought I'd see the day when Russia has the higher moral ground, but they do. Russia is leading the fight against evil created by the US government. Say what you want about Putin, but he is the only world leader trying to support Christianity. Putin is even trying to protect unborn children in his country.

I met many Russians while in Florida. They were here LEGALLY! They are good people; hard working, many with strong skills (electronics etc), know their history, have strong families, speak better English than many Americans. I truly admire them.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
I never thought I'd see the day when Russia has the higher moral ground, but they do. Russia is leading the fight against evil created by the US government. Say what you want about Putin, but he is the only world leader trying to support Christianity. Putin is even trying to protect unborn children in his country.

I met many Russians while in Florida. They were here LEGALLY! They are good people; hard working, many with strong skills (electronics etc), know their history, have strong families, speak better English than many Americans. I truly admire them.
I wouldn't exactly say russia takes the moral high ground.
in Syria or the middle east. Or globally
but we will have to agree to disagree

·
Registered
34 Posts
богдан;8740897 said:
I wouldn't exactly say russia takes the moral high ground.
in Syria or the middle east. Or globally
but we will have to agree to disagree
They're not saints, but I think they're head & shoulders above what the pirates in our government are up to. Obama's administration supports evil. If I traveled abroad, I would be tempted to say I'm canadian, due to shame.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
They're not saints, but I think they're head & shoulders above what the pirates in our government are up to. Obama's administration supports evil. If I traveled abroad, I would be tempted to say I'm canadian, due to shame.
Well I don't think the elites of any country are good people.

But I don't like either ours or theirs. But then I'm also at odds with the russia over a fence

·
Registered
11 Posts
I raise a glass of Stoly to the Russian forces They as ours bring honor to our countries, they put their lives on the line to protect us.
Zed, Bogden (don't have Cyrilic on my pad) the big difference is you have a leader with a set of balls that loves his country.
I just wish our countries would work closer to defeat evil in the world. Here is hoping our next leader will work closer with Putin.

·
ΙΧΘΥΣ
9,746 Posts
Can someone please explain to me the point of this thread?
Why am I supposed celebrate a foreign nations military?
The board membership is made up of internationals as well as Americans. If you don't want to celebrate a foreign nation's military, you don't have to.

Reactions: Blank102

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
I raise a glass of Stoly to the Russian forces They as ours bring honor to our countries, they put their lives on the line to protect us.
Zed, Bogden (don't have Cyrilic on my pad) the big difference is you have a leader with a set of balls that loves his country.
I just wish our countries would work closer to defeat evil in the world. Here is hoping our next leader will work closer with Putin.
Balls yes.
but sadly everyone is giving him credit with bombing isis.
he is not. He is bombing groups resisting assad just like turkey is bombing the kurds almost as much as they are isis.

He's invaded several other countries for ****s and giggles
Ukraine
georgia
Moldova

And other Baltic countries are rightly worried
and somehow that's a good thing?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.