Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
ALIPAC had more on it:

ALIPAC NOTE: While we have not confirmed this entire story, we have confirmed that Igor Panarin is a legitimate source, is often quoted in articles around the world, and is the spokesman for the Russian space program. To our knowledge, Panarin is now the highest ranking governmental official in the world to claim the Amero plan is real.

--

19:31 | 24/ 11/ 2008

MOSCOW, November 24 (RIA Novosti) - A leading Russian political analyst has said the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the country is heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts.

Professor Igor Panarin said in an interview with the respected daily Izvestia published on Monday: "The dollar is not secured by anything. The country's foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse."

The paper said Panarin's dire predictions for the U.S. economy, initially made at an international conference in Australia 10 years ago at a time when the economy appeared strong, have been given more credence by this year's events.

Topics: Amero, NAU, North American Union, US Economy, Igor Panarin, SPP, Security and Prosperity Partnership, America, Canada, Mexico

When asked when the U.S. economy would collapse, Panarin said: "It is already collapsing. Due to the financial crisis, three of the largest and oldest five banks on Wall Street have already ceased to exist, and two are barely surviving. Their losses are the biggest in history. Now what we will see is a change in the regulatory system on a global financial scale: America will no longer be the world's financial regulator."

When asked who would replace the U.S. in regulating world markets, he said: "Two countries could assume this role: China, with its vast reserves, and Russia, which could play the role of a regulator in Eurasia."

Asked why he expected the U.S. to break up into separate parts, he said: "A whole range of reasons. Firstly, the financial problems in the U.S. will get worse. Millions of citizens there have lost their savings. Prices and unemployment are on the rise. General Motors and Ford are on the verge of collapse, and this means that whole cities will be left without work. Governors are already insistently demanding money from the federal center. Dissatisfaction is growing, and at the moment it is only being held back by the elections and the hope that Obama can work miracles. But by spring, it will be clear that there are no miracles."

He also cited the "vulnerable political setup", "lack of unified national laws", and "divisions among the elite, which have become clear in these crisis conditions."

He predicted that the U.S. will break up into six parts - the Pacific coast, with its growing Chinese population; the South, with its Hispanics; Texas, where independence movements are on the rise; the Atlantic coast, with its distinct and separate mentality; five of the poorer central states with their large Native American populations; and the northern states, where the influence from Canada is strong.

He even suggested that "we could claim Alaska - it was only granted on lease, after all."

On the fate of the U.S. dollar, he said: "In 2006 a secret agreement was reached between Canada, Mexico and the U.S. on a common Amero currency as a new monetary unit. This could signal preparations to replace the dollar. The one-hundred dollar bills that have flooded the world could be simply frozen. Under the pretext, let's say, that terrorists are forging them and they need to be checked."

When asked how Russia should react to his vision of the future, Panarin said: "Develop the ruble as a regional currency. Create a fully functioning oil exchange, trading in rubles... We must break the strings tying us to the financial Titanic, which in my view will soon sink."

Panarin, 60, is a professor at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and has authored several books on information warfare.

DISCUSS THIS ARTICLE WITH OUR ONLINE ACTIVISTS...
http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-811426.html#811426

http://www.alipac.us/article-3765-thread-1-0.html

·
Registered
679 Posts
“But when spring comes, it will be clear that there are no miracles.”
I wish this were true. When he fails to deliver on the impossible promises I'm afraid instead of some sort of awakening all we'll see is more blind faith and rationalization. (how could he fix, change, etc. given what he has to work with, what the republicans left him with, and so on)

As far as splitting-up, for my part that's just wishful thinking.

“Now we will see a change to the regulatory system on a global financial scale: America will cease to be the world’s regulator,” to be replaced by China and Russia, he said.
Unfortunately, I believe this as well, at least in part.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
As far as spliting up into six parts, that is far fetched. It is wishful thinking on the part of the Russian. China may use Russia as a tool but they have no intention of sharing the world stage with Moscow. Russia lusts to get Alaska back. China wants and will try everything in its power to get our Pacific holdings. China wants to be a world power and that calls for a naval presence first in the Pacific and then Atlantic. Look for them to negotiate base rights in Cuba and in Venezula and west coast of Africa.

We are a third world country right now. We just haven't figured it out. We are a debtor nation now with no way out other than War. If the country is split up by choice or by fate it will not stand as parts. we are no longer producers. we are consumers. We are here because the rest of the world uses us to buy from them. When our money runs out so does the rest of the world.

Living in Texas, I can tell you that Texas could not stand alone. We have our own power grid, oil production, gas production, and refining capacity. We still have agriculture but we also have a huge dependent population. We are bringing in people from all over the place trying to find jobs here. Most can't find them. We are overrun by Mexican and other Latin illegals. We don't have a monetary system in place other than the US. In a pinch we could stand for a while but not for long.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
who knows that may be how the north american union happens. if we break we have no consitution, no bill of rights :eek:. the ppl in power can do as they want. i hope this doesnt happen but who knows :confused: isnt that what happened in russia? they went broke and several of the states broke away?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Living in Texas, I can tell you that Texas could not stand alone. We have our own power grid, oil production, gas production, and refining capacity. We still have agriculture but we also have a huge dependent population. We are bringing in people from all over the place trying to find jobs here. Most can't find them. We are overrun by Mexican and other Latin illegals. We don't have a monetary system in place other than the US. In a pinch we could stand for a while but not for long.
I don't believe the other states are better off financially more than Texas.

·
CaptAmerica
89 Posts
I believe this will be the case also.
The Chinese will take over all the Western US.
The Russians the East,
The Mexicans the south East.
I do not think we can survive in any way.
"Just as dumb creatures are snared by food, human beings would not be caught unless they had a nibble of hope (change) -- Petronius

CA

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
I think he is trying to draw an analogy to what happened to the USSR.

However off the top of my head, I know of two differences between the USSR and the USA that makes it highly improbable. First, the states all joined the union of their own free will. The USSR was built at the muzzle of a gun. Most Americans view themselves as Americans not as Ohioans, Michiganders, etc. In the USSR, most of the people retained their ethnic and national identities.

Second,the USA has freedom of movement where the USSR did not. In the US, families are scattered across the nation. In the USSR, families stayed put.

·
American fearmaker
14,248 Posts
I can see possibly 3 sections. The southeast and Texas with maybe Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada as one new nation. I can see the northeast and most plains states together as a nation all the way out to Colorado. I also see Pacific states forming their own nation. California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho and maybe a couple of other states all hooking up in a nation of some sort. But I also think that such formations would be based on a lack of a strong central government, like Washington, D.C., coming apart and losing total control. Be it would be like no communications coming out of Washington or a central control/command at all and regions having to fend for themselves for their own protection. Sort of like a series of nuclear strikes against the U.S. government spread out over a week and overlapping each strike.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
actually the mexican La RAZZA is after texas,new mexico, calif,nevada,arizona

this is a bit long but does explain it

so you got the mexicans wanting most of the southern west cost, the indians wanting a large region of north central U.S.. any1 else ??

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
bring em on. The russian economy is in just as bad shape as ours, the only exception is that for the last 20 years while we have been demilitarizing, they have been massing arms, and building a military

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
Good luck with that whole take back Alaska thing. With the amount of military bases and personnel stationed here, along with the numerous known and "unknown" missile locations, the early warning base in Clear, etc. Wishful thinking on their part.:D: Like some nerd lusting after a hot chick, he knows he wants to hit it, but he's afraid of what may happen when he tries.:D:

·
awake and aware
591 Posts
I believe China is the next super power.
I saw and read articles where China said they'll crush the USA without ever firing a missle or a bullet.
They said in the future if the US doesn't do what they want, they'll cut off any trading, importing etc that we want to do and we'll collapse from that. They said that if anybody else helps us, the same for them.
This is easier said than done and would definitely hurt China big time.
They said the rest of the world would sustain them if this happened.
Only time will tell for sure though.

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
Good luck with that whole take back Alaska thing. With the amount of military bases and personnel stationed here, along with the numerous known and "unknown" missile locations, the early warning base in Clear, etc. Wishful thinking on their part.:D: Like some nerd lusting after a hot chick, he knows he wants to hit it, but he's afraid of what may happen when he tries.:D:
I'd be careful about under estimating Russia, they are not some 3rd world military power. They have technology that is on the same level as our own and in some cases, beyond our current abilities.

That's not to say they'd win or lose in a fight for Alaska but you're betting on the US military being intact at the time of invasion ... and you know what they say about assumptions.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.