Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ingloriously Deplorable
2,698 Posts
Hmm, hadn't read that article. Unusually strong words from our Russian friends. They usually say what they mean so perhaps little Kimmie should take notice.

Or not.

Shooting a few missiles off into the sea and blowing up dirt with nukes is nothing new for the DPRK; they usually do this every time they get hungry, expecting that the "world" will buy them off with more UN food shipments.

Of course on the other hand, think of the schoolyard bully that no one challenges; he gets bolder and bolder, with more egregious conduct as time goes on until one day.....BAM!

·
Native Cracker Cowhunter
1,897 Posts
In most cases IMHO the country that grew em must kill em but this nut case could be an exception to the rule.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Quote: "Russia has warned North Korea that threats to deliver “preventive nuclear strikes” could create a legal basis for the use of military force against the country, suggesting that even Pyongyang’s few remaining friends are growing concerned about its increasingly confrontational stance."

Oh yeah that's good journalism..."Preventive nuclear strikes".now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'd guess there would be a lot of people reading that article and NOT picking that up.LOL.

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Quote: "Russia has warned North Korea that threats to deliver “preventive nuclear strikes” could create a legal basis for the use of military force against the country, suggesting that even Pyongyang’s few remaining friends are growing concerned about its increasingly confrontational stance."

Oh yeah that's good journalism..."Preventive nuclear strikes".now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'd guess there would be a lot of people reading that article and NOT picking that up.LOL.
What I think Russia is merely doing is giving them legal advise in that the type of rhetoric they are throwing out would give nations such as the US legal rights to turn the country into a shooting den.

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
I would expect China would get REAL antsy about any military actions so close to them. Also, while China seems to go along with the rest of the world's ire against the N. Korean shenanigans, I can't help but be a little suspicious that NK is yanking our chains with China's blessing, and maybe even direction. I'm not sure to what end exactly, but if China REALLY wanted them reined in.......they'd be reined in.
I really suspect there's some sort of weird,secret collusion going on there.

·
CHARGE 7 White bag!
307 Posts
As an old Cold War Vet it's as plain as day....

Russia is talking smack to the Pillsbury Dough Boy and advising him not to shoot off nukes with the weapons grade plutonium/Uranium that Russia supplied them....it is traceable ya know! Down to the quarter mile wide hole the ore came out of! It will fly in on Russian made Scud Missiles....Russia supplies a lot of that weapons package!

Once the fallout is traced to ore that came out of the Ural Mountain Quarries .....Russia may be a shooting gallery too.

If we ever get a @[email protected]#[email protected] President that don't keep his nut sack in his wife's purse...

·
Retired thinker
7,337 Posts
Putin and Trump are ready to swap spit. Now that they are buddies they can sit down and talk about what is really important... like Russian boar hunting or catching some whopper pike. I can see Putin shirtless, on his horse, followed by the Donald. I see some great deals made. I can even see McDonalds selling a McCaviar sandwichs with vodka smoothies.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
NK plays china and russia off of each other,and us also.

Just my opinon,but SK is the only one that wants to risk a war over NK.

50 years ago NK siezed the USS PUEBLO and 100 sevicemen for close to a year-from what I remember..russia put a lot of pressure on NK,and we put pressure on SK,to prevent an all out war.

Have no clue how it will all work out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.