Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Awesome
18,077 Posts
just think.. if it wasnt for a schizphrenic, highly out of control, globalist, anti-american government pushing the 34 NFA and countless other gun control bills such and blaming russia for the retardness of the DNC, one of those AK-101 rifles will be headed towards me.. you cannot have one because a bunch of overweight, geriatric politicians who have never worked a day in their lives says so

those asking trump to stop this.. he isnt, if you remember he was all for banning people from owning guns if they make it to a terrorist watch list.. anti-gun laws stopping this **** have already normalized.. remember AK-101s are select fire weapons, theyve been a no-go since 1986 and nobody since, and no one to come is ever going to repeal the 86 FOPA, 34 NFA, or 68 GCA

·
Registered
10,089 Posts
Too bad we wont see a single Russian AK, old or new...

...and all imported AK's will be banned for import into the US at some point, you know, because they are evil and all, I keep telling people that if you want one get it now or cry later...
Yeah, I'd love to have a true, new, Russian made AK. Guess I'll just have to be content with the single shot 22 I currently have..:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.