Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,282 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear this. Rush's plane is a few hangars down from ours. One of our crewmembers did a contract trip with Rush. Came back with a glowing report on Rush.

Unfortunately, smoking Padron cigars for decades will greatly increase your risk of lung cancer. Rush knew it and did it anyway. Like many of our ancestors who died early due to smoking related illnesses, they were not unaware of the link between smoking and cancer.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,453 Posts
Fox News just verified it.

Liberals will be dancing in the streets and on the rooftops.

Theoretically, smoking cigars should not increase your chances for lung cancer because you are not supposed to inhale cigar smoke. However, I do know people who do inhale.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
It's likely why he was off of the radio for so many days straight recently. I believe he was (is?) a smoker. Very sad but that habit is bound to get you in the long run. I'm sure the Libs will be jumping for joy. It'll be hard to replace good ol' Rush.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Fox News just verified it.

Liberals will be dancing in the streets and on the rooftops.

Theoretically, smoking cigars should not increase your chances for lung cancer because you are not supposed to inhale cigar smoke. However, I do know people who do inhale.

When I smoked ... I inhaled cigars when I smoked them. It was hard not to.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Rush is a great man. He has my prayers.

The mainstream media is so grossly biased against conservatism, and has been for so long, imagine where we would be if Rush had not pretty much single-handedly made talk radio a huge medium, well before the internet added another avenue.

He has IMO, surely had a huge positive impact on our country.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Man, let's not be sad. Let's celebrate what this man has done for the conservative side. He's been a voice to be heard all the way to D.C. My dad who voted for the first time EVER this past election listens to him and bought me his newsletter deal for Christmas. Not listening but don't think for a minute he's not going to fight this tooth and nail!!!

·
Retired *****
18,270 Posts
Rush is a great man. He has my prayers.

The mainstream media is so grossly biased against conservatism, and has been for so long, imagine where we would be if Rush had not pretty much single-handedly made talk radio a huge medium, well before the internet added another avenue.

He has IMO, surely had a huge positive impact on our country.
Quoted for truth.

As far as talk radio goes, Rush is in his own league.

·
Registered
12,109 Posts
As others here have already said, and I have been reading on Drudge; a lot of happy liberals today. For all I know, probably a lot of self-anointed Republicans as well. Some of the comments posted on Drudge and Fox News as expected.

Yes, Rush is a smoker and he made no effort to hide it. Advanced lung cancer usually translates into meaning Stage 4. As someone who has had to deal with cancer in his immediate family, I don't care who you are or what side of the political aisle you belong to, cancer is something I wish on no one nor would I wish you further ill if you are diagnosed with it.

·
M.R. Ducks
18,330 Posts
Lung cancer is rough. My sister’s lung cancer had spread to her brain before it was found. That was even rougher.

I wish him well.

I almost never agree with Rush, but he is often very entertaining. Several years ago, when my schedule allowed it, I listened almost every day.

Dittos

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I first heard him on the radio when he was just starting up in Sacramento. At that time there was only ABC, CBS, and NBC. When I heard Rush it was WOW, somebody doing news that thinks like I do!!!! I couldn't believe it and figured this won't last long.

I think he is personally responsible for a BIG change in the monopoly the liberals had in the media. It is still lopsided, but liberal media has been working hard to cut off their own noses as of late.

He mentioned today that he has a deep and close relationship with God. I am glad to hear that.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts