Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything going on around Washington we should know about? I've just heard rumor from a so-so reliable source of heavily armed men canvasing the woods and forests of Washington State.

·
Is that my shovel?
141 Posts
Is there anything else you can add like, Is it Military? Is it UN? Is it Hillbillies? Maybe 4 hunters that are heavily armed with .50 cal's looking for Sasquatch..:confused:

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
What counts as Heavily armed? What was the rumor and it's source?

Reactions: NavigatinCollapse

·
Banned
6,367 Posts
If I lived in Washington, I'd be out hunting sasquatch too. I'm curious what one tastes like! It's probably a lean meat. I'm thinking slow smoked, with a spicy dry rub. :D:
http://www.omg-facts.com/view/Facts/30312

So you are gonna break the law?
Go to Oregon,they have a daily limit,cannot believe the disregard for laws on SB....the nerve.......what did a Sasquatch do to you.............

·
Gitter Done!
2,864 Posts
An Assumption, a rumor, well these are what start ghost stories.

However, mushroom pickers in Oregon were once carrying guns and getting hostile with anyone trying to get in on their profits. (Years ago).

About 25 years ago we got chased out of the forest near Elbe Washington by military personnel who were heavily armed and not friendly saying there was a military exercise going on there.

Who knows, but a rumor without a witness or something to back it up is just a rumor.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts