Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
reluctant sinner
17,450 Posts
I meet him at a gunshow. I bought both of his books even autographed.

Yea crying shame that the gubernment only ended paying the family some money for murdering his wife and son. That same gubernment killed all those people in Waco - fine job of protecting those women and children.

Counter FLIR is my current shelter design. As soon as I get my china shoe patcher sewing machine going, I be on it.

Remember every time the gubernment won it was a battle, when they lost it was a massacre - the winners write the history books. George Washington hero liberator or crown terrorist.

·
Ultranationalist
12,878 Posts
I just watched a 2 part documentry on RUBY RIDGE it was on FOX, I read randy weavers, book years ago but this was video of the siege , I thought it might be something for us to talk about, with what is happening in VIRGINIA. 1,thing that really opened my eyes was the amount of fire power the DOJ and the FBI staged there in a matter of 2 days APC,s helocopters, tracked robots with 12 ga shotguns on them snipers,It really looked like a war zone, this to me was very troubling ,It was stated that it was a fortress up there, the videos showed a PLYWOOD shack, you could probably throw a stone thru the wall.
THEPOINT i brought this up it started because he made a sawed of shotgun for a guy because he needed $, he had a 14 year old son a 16 yr old daughter and a newborn and his wife to feed. If what happened to the WEAVERS, over a sawed off shot gun,What will happen to people that WONT give up their semi auto,s and their hi cap mag,s, or what ever else the powers that be decide we should not have? NIGHT VISION or camo or bolt action rifle,s because they have a scope on them??Im not blaming either side because I was not there, BUT like I said the firepower FED, brought to take on a family , is very scary, which asks the question what do hey have planned for US.???????
Word is that he didn’t even create the sawed-off. He sold it to an undercover agent, and it’s thought that the agent sawed the barrel himself and then reported that it was Randy Weaver who did it. They were setting him up to pressure him into becoming an informant against the Aryan Brotherhood, which he had already severed ties with. In fact, the regional leadership of the AB at that time was thought to all be federal agents themselves.

Ruby Ridge is a great example of the lengths the feds will go to to force people into doing their bidding, kill whomever they want to kill and justify their actions and their own paychecks.

·
Banned
4,841 Posts
Lon Horiuchi Intentionally murdered Vicki Weaver and he deserves capital punishment. Actually, every agent who participated in the massacre, deserves capital punishment.
He was also at Waco, by that time a hero & legend in the FBI for his "good works" at Ruby Ridge. Much of what happened there has been covered up much better than Ruby Ridge, but I've read more than a few articles saying he was shooting people coming out the day they started the fire. He needs to be put down like the rabid dog he is. It's also why I won't do business with the companies, like Troy, who for a time employed him or his partner.

http://www.gunssavelife.com/guess-who-else-troy-has-hired-lon-horiuchis-partner/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2524957/posts

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
15,910 Posts
You all do know this is being read by "them" and lists are being made?

I am not so crazy and stupid as to believe otherwise. And this is all you will ever see me write on the subject.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,614 Posts

I am not so crazy and stupid as to believe otherwise. And this is all you will ever see me write on the subject.
PK, just by being a member of this board puts you on that list.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
15,910 Posts
It's one thing to be on the list, another to get a check mark or gold star. :rofl:

·
Banned
4,841 Posts
Whats sad is kids these days don't even know anything about RR or waco. I remember when the government were the bad guys on x files haha. Now we have shows that glorify homeland security. Its all about the image.
`

They don't know about the Bonus Army massacre, or Gordon Kahl or a myriad of other things the govt. has done to its citizens over the decades. Who knows how many we don't know of now & may never know of past, present & future.

·
Retrofitted Sheeple
29,769 Posts
Whats sad is kids these days don't even know anything about RR or waco. I remember when the government were the bad guys on x files haha. Now we have shows that glorify homeland security. Its all about the image.
It's the normal passage of time. How many people on this board know about Cointelpro? Or Project MKUltra? Or the The Tuskeegee Experiment?

·
Swift Justice = 2950fps
10,444 Posts
It's the normal passage of time. How many people on this board know about Cointelpro? Or Project MKUltra? Or the The Tuskeegee Experiment?
People don’t know about those things because they’re more interested in getting a Double Rumbaba Mocha at Starbucks than delving into history. Mark me down for the Tuskegee Experiment and MKultra.. :thumb:

·
reluctant sinner
17,450 Posts
In this day and age you need titanium or at least stainless steel foil to help protect you from the gubernment programs.

There a long list of the gubernment testing stuff on people without their consent.

Ever seen the post war movies of atomic testing. There is one where after the blast they a platoon march across the sand, on the other side they show some of the melted rubber on the boot bottoms because the sand was that physically hot. But yet they deny every exposing our troops to dangerous levels of radiation.

Then there is all the sick and dead folks that worked at area 51. They weren't even after compensation - they just wanted to know what they were exposed to. Gubernment NO, national security, just die.

·
In Peace as in War
597 Posts

You can put me on the list of (now retired) LEO’s that don’t believe in violating the God-given rights of the American people.

You’d have to be pretty stupid to think the Bonus March, Ruby Ridge, and Waco weren’t FUBAR (comment not directed at you personally).

·
pog mo thoin
We The Pepe
1,425 Posts
Agreed. And notice the trend. Weaver and the branch davidians were all called white supremacists and domestic terrorists.

Sound familiar?
I am new to Netfix and binge watch tv shows.

I watched the Oklahoma bombing story and there to, 'they' lumped in alt-right, Nazi's, White supremacist, White Nationalist, gun owners and skin heads all under the same heading.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.