Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
he gets my vote but he'd be assasinated before he got out of bed......
I agree completely, and have said so many times. Kennedy tried to return us to a metals standard, and was almost assuredly killed for it a few months later ( look up exceutive order 11,110 ). This was briefly referenced in Jim Marrs' excellent book on the assasination,"Crossfire" ( one of the two books sourced in Stone's movie "JFK" ). I thought it interesting that JFK's executive order issuing silver certificates as a possible (likely) motive was ignored in the big,major motion picture :rolleyes:.
But yeah, should Paul get elected and start auditing and dismantling the Fed, he'd mysteriously wake-up dead one morning,real soon. :mad:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I hear what he is saying and it sounds good but I dont FEEL it coming from him ? Dont quite know why,but in the first video,he sounds like a robot,programmed to say whats on the teleprompter in front of him.No passion,no fire ? There is no feeling,no urgency,almost like a jr high student giving an oral book report. While he may very well be passionate in his direction and feelings towards our government,I sure would like to FEEL the urgency more(from him,I feel PLENTY of everyday urgency !) Hope that made sense,had a little one up all night sick and I am going on only 3 hrs sleep !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts