Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many know that Ron Hood was a great bushcraft instructor. Well he died due to complications of prostrate cancer.

He would be the kind of guy you'd want on your team in a shtf scenario.

He has left the bushcraft community a great legacy.

RIP Ron.:(

http://www.survival.com/

If you consider yourself a survivalist then you should know who Ron Hood is.

·
survivalist in training
1,954 Posts
Where do you get the information that Ron Hood has died? I can't find it on the given link.

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where do you get the information that Ron Hood has died? I can't find it on the given link.
That is just a link to his website so people would know who he was as far as a definitive site for his death no I don't have one as I learned about it on another site.

·
V
21,713 Posts
Ron was one of the first inspiring characters I met when I first got into Survivalism, never saw his vids apart from bhis youtube channel, my condolences to his family.

·
Bayonet Diplomat
63 Posts
Ron was a good friend to my Bride and me, and a top-notch mentor to thousands of people. We already sorely miss him, but I assure you he is in a better place now! We grieve for our loss, but celebrate Heaven's gain!

Our thoughts and prayers are with Karen and Jesse, his bride and son.

Kurt & Tammylove
Alberta, Canada

·
Wanderer
3,269 Posts
RIP, Ron. Woodscraft has lost one of the truly great ones. May Karen and Jesse be comforted by the reality of the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Our prays go out for them.
This would be a good time to go to Ron's web site and consider purchasing a video or two, or other gear. Karen and Jesse just lost their provider and could use the help I'm guessing. No, I'm not affiliated with them in any way.

·
silenced
3,002 Posts
i just acquired most his dvds and the hoodlum knife. all top notch stuff. great info and explains things extremely well.

with i knew more about him sooner

·
Isaiah 40:31
117 Posts
David Wendell over at Bushcraft on Fire had an encouragement video about six months ago for Ron Hood. I know there were a lot of good thoughts and prayers for Ron and his family. May he rest in peace and may the Lord give his family peace in their time of bereavement.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts