·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,581 Posts
I think the only way to get a good investigation is to go private

The upper echelons of any bureaucratic government office is just too political and too susceptible of a quid pro quo arrangement. At least with private, we know who pays them, how much and why!

Regardless sounds like Romney is making excuses wants a 7-7 tie so it goes nowhere. I suspect the other side of the isle is pulling some strings

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I think hes positioning for a 2024 run. Betting it all on Trump screwing up so bad that republicans come to their senses again. He's certainly making friends on the left, that if the right got behind him you'd probably get another 8 years of republican reign.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Romney's up to his pits in Ukraine too. Small wonder he's blocking. Another Traitor.
Romney is indeed invested in Ukraine. The exposure could be a little uncomfortable for him.

·
My Hero Was Derion Albert
2,077 Posts
I think hes positioning for a 2024 run. Betting it all on Trump screwing up so bad that republicans come to their senses again. He's certainly making friends on the left, that if the right got behind him you'd probably get another 8 years of republican reign.
Ah. the TDs strong in this one it is.
We came to our senses and elected an outsider Trump to clean out all the traitorous scumbags with a D or an R ..Flush the toilet and see the turds go down. All this BS with the Russia gate and the Impeachment is BECAUSE he is doing just this, and people who have dirty secrets are scared he'll put them in the crosshairs next
And the democratic swing all the way over to full retard communist helps their optics.....how?
Romney is anathema to all of us right of center. If he managed to get together 5 mormons and a chicken to run in 2024 he would be lucky. Hes tied into this burisma shady deals too just like pelosi and schumer. these people are changing out their depends hourly because they know the ides of march approach

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Ah. the TDs strong in this one it is.
We came to our senses and elected an outsider Trump to clean out all the traitorous scumbags with a D or an R ..Flush the toilet and see the turds go down. All this BS with the Russia gate and the Impeachment is BECAUSE he is doing just this, and people who have dirty secrets are scared he'll put them in the crosshairs next
And the democratic swing all the way over to full retard communist helps their optics.....how?
Romney is anathema to all of us right of center. If he managed to get together 5 mormons and a chicken to run in 2024 he would be lucky. Hes tied into this burisma shady deals too just like pelosi and schumer. these people are changing out their depends hourly because they know the ides of march approach
You're confused, I'm describing Romney's apparent strategy.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
sure pal
by casting shade on the rest
Betting it all on Trump screwing up so bad that republicans come to their senses again.
Yeah, I think that's what Romney's plan hinges on. How else would conservatives suddenly like him again? From his perspective just a few years ago the party loved him, now it doesn't.

·
Banned
9,381 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts

·
Dios y Tejas
6,687 Posts
Yeah, I think that's what Romney's plan hinges on. How else would conservatives suddenly like him again? From his perspective just a few years ago the party loved him, now it doesn't.
The ESTABLISHMENT Republicans loved him a few years ago. Back then we were doing what we were always forced to do..... vote for anyone opposed to OBama. There was no love for Romney in the trenches. And there damn sure hasn't been any love for him since. We are all still wondering how the **** he got elected in Utah. I guess the LDS affiliation was more powerful than common sense.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts