Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hunter
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this earlier, but I think it was in the wrong forum. (new member syndrome).

Here's my question. Has anyone converted a Romanian ak-47 romak 991 from a the factory lo cap single stack, to a hi cap double stack? What all did you have to do?

It appears that enlarging the mag receiver, and mag rails is all I may need to do. But the trunion narrows a little bit just in front of the rivets. Any help would be apreciated. I do know that I will need to add some USA parts to meat the 922, but that's the easy part.

Thanks,:thumb:

·
Registered
34,697 Posts
I posted this earlier, but I think it was in the wrong forum. (new member syndrome).

Here's my question. Has anyone converted a Romanian ak-47 romak 991 from a the factory lo cap single stack, to a hi cap double stack? What all did you have to do?

It appears that enlarging the mag receiver, and mag rails is all I may need to do. But the trunion narrows a little bit just in front of the rivets. Any help would be apreciated. I do know that I will need to add some USA parts to meat the 922, but that's the easy part.

Thanks,:thumb:

Add compliance parts.

·
Hunter
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah! I've got that covered with new furniture, and a couple others. Technically, if I use USA made mags does that count?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts