Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Father of 11 husband of 1
10,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me out here. I created this quick and dirty video showing how to load an AK (Romanian) drum.
I did this because the others that I have seen overly complicate how to load the neck.
If you have experience with these drums, let me know what you think. Does it seem helpful?
Thanks in advance.

They just made using these legal in Ohio and I have to say that popping them through my Zastava M92PV is an absolute gas!

·
10,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By the way, even though it is called a 75 round drum, properly loaded it holds 76 rounds, so 77 rounds if you put one in the chamber.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Cool video. Without instructions it took me a little bit to figure it out. I have a couple Romanian ones and one pro mag that I bought when I couldn't get any others. Never shot the pro mag it's still in the pack. I figure I'll trade it for some other mags someday. I gave your video a thumbs up.

·
10,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
By the way your M92PV would make an awesome concealed carry "pistol". Definitely on my wish list.
In Ohio, if you have your Concealed Carry license, it is legal to carry in a vehicle loaded. It does not have to be concealed. Long guns can have loaded magazines now but can't be in the gun and should be in a case.

the bottom two can be carried loaded, the top one can not, go figure.:D:

Attachments

·
10,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to those that help me get it in the stream. It seems to be showing up now.

·
that's like, your opinion
17,825 Posts
i just put in 5 rounds, rotate with some tension, fill 'er up with 70 more....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts