Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is still time to build them but you better hurry the last of them will be gone soon. Apex still has kits amd63 Yugo's RPK's PKM's Lot's of AR kit around still. AR-15's can be built without much tooling so can an AK if you cant find it in a gun store. Florida gun works has kits, ar15 gunkits.com has kits Cogunsales.com has cetme kits, HKparts.com has cheap g3 flats and HK91 kits some even have the barrels. Akpartskits.com has some left. Apex has matching and non matching kits 200 bucks including a barrel. There are plenty of receivers around or if you want build on a 80% and the gov. does not need to be in on it. If you don't have the cash to fork over for a factory gun build it for a lot less. For an AK the price is about 200$ for the kit, build a grasshopper jig to bend the flat 30 $ comliance parts 50$ thats it. The last one I built took only 6 hours to complete from a pile of parts. Files ,a hand grinder, power drill, a couple punches . You don't need a press, you will have to weld the rails on an AK but do it befor you bend it in the jig. If you don't think this is up you alley get a buddy or two to help Maybe someone has a welder someone else has some hand tools or a dremel tool. How motivated are you??? I'm sure if you read any of the SHTF posts here it will bring this into perspective.

Mikey

Attachments

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
$200 per AK kit? Damn, I was buying those last year for $50!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts