Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 484 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the official SurvivalistBoards contest for the month of January

Rocky National - a supplier of knives, tools and gear - has stepped up to offer some amazing prizes for January.

Look this over closely, there are 13 knives up for grabs:

Prize #1

gerber-lmf-ii-survival.jpg

3 Gerber LMF II Survival Knives
- This knife is as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage. Or sever a seat belt. Or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter. The over-molded handle successfully limits blistering.

* Rugged, versatile survival tool
* Safety knife included
* Low-profile Sheath
* Overall Length: 10.59"
* Blade Length: 4.84"
* Weight: 11.4 oz.
* Blade Material: 12C27 Stainless
* Blade Style: Drop Point
* Blade Type: Serrated
* Handle Material: Glass filled nylon
* Sheath: Ballistic Nylon

Prize #2

gerber-big-rock.jpg

10 Gerber Big Rock Plain Edge Knives - The Big Rock is an outstanding hunting knife, Bill Harsey designed this fixed blade to be an excellent all-purpose camping knife.

* Textured SoftGrip overmold ensures secure grip
* Ergonomic contoured handle
* Full Tang
* Lanyard attachment
* Nylon
* Overall Length: 9.4"
* Blade Length: 4.5"
* Weight: 6.3 oz.
* Blade Material: 440A
* Blade Style: Drop Point
* Blade Type: Fine edge
* Handle Material: SoftGrip overmold over a hard substrate
* Sheath: Ballistic Nylon

How to enter the contest, Rules and Guidelines:

* Email your forum account names to [email protected] - with the agreement that you may be put on a mailing list. Your information will not be shared with any other company.

* This contest will be limited to people 18 and older

* We will only ship to addresses inside the U.S.

* We ask that people check their local laws before entering to ensure they can legally own one of these knives before entering.

* We will use Random.org to select the numbers of the winners at the end of the month and I will notify them via the supplied email address.

* We will also laser engrave text on the blade for the winners if they like as part of the prize.

* Please post a reply to this thread if you entered the contest

* Terms and conditions of the contest can change at anytime.

-- A Message from Rocky National --

We are happy to be able to do this giveaway here!

Thanks to Kev for the opportunity.

A few things real quick:

I am sorry we are unable to offer this contest to people outside of the U.S. ... I wanted to offer the largest number of quality knives I could for this contest but I have a budget I needed to stay under and shipping outside of the U.S. would have meant less prizes up for grabs.

As far as the mailing list goes ... we send out an email with specials 2 maybe 3 times a year tops and highlight 4 or 5 quality products that we offer some really big price cuts on. Other than that, your information will never be sold or used for anything else. We value our potential customers and hopefully in the future when you need a new knife or tool you will give us a look.

We take great pride in our in house laser engraving services (the Ka-Bar pictured on the banner is an actual photo of the knife with the custom text) ... the text really stands out and makes a good knife even better. We also do logos for a small setup fee.

Good luck everybody!

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,381 Posts
Heck yea!

I'm in..

1 - 20 of 484 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.