Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
What would Mal do
4,912 Posts
used to work for a Brit owned company so made numerous trips to London, Winchester, Hull, Manchester, etc....kinda eerie to see places I have actually been to in another country that is not considered 3rd world... most of the folks there would have never seen this coming cause they simply have been raised up to believe the nanny state has it all under control.

most people, like myself, if a uniform asks or tells you to do something, you cooperate...so the "system" works just fine...but when unarmed cops run into disobedience and chaos at this level..no...the system is laid bare and you can see how ugly the ol gal is without her dress on.

·
Troublesome.
1,333 Posts
Pathetic!

Know why I say that? Think about this . .

by all accounts hundreds of millions of dollars worth of damage was done by the rioters. Purportedly because of a lack of opportunities for these . . . um, people.

a) That is hundreds of millions of dollars that can not ever be spent on "opportunities" for the rioters.

b) They didn't tear up the government. They didn't loot the government. They tore up and looted local businesses primarily - their neighbors - their own neighborhoods!

If I have ever seen the need for a big dose of bleach in the gene pool . . . :wow

The government should have issued browning machine guns and 10,000 rounds to every store owner in the vicinity. It would have produced the largest public service ever rendered to any nation by their government . .

·
What would Mal do
4,912 Posts
pitiful part is that these videos show very small numbers of looters/rioters...we have 10 times that many "young people" show up for a flash riot here in town..
I can understand 1,000 kids overwhelming 25 police but these bobs let a handful of trash tossing punks back em down and once the retreat started then the swarm was on...but I guess when all you have is a stick and a shield, and it's a 2 to 1 fight...then yeah..get yer nanny fanny out of there..you got nothing to contribute to the policing portion of the police role.

one man firing off loud noise or aggressive deterent like some gas or taking down a couple punks with some tasers and those punks would have scattered

·
Registered
59 Posts
Stuff like that makes me mad. That country has been so pussified it's sickening. Those punks were threatening the police, here in the US there would've been tear gas and tazers being used. At least I hope we wouldn't take that crap from a bunch of snot-nosed spoiled little sh*ts.

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
The thing is the looters are the ones that got screwed. Their new Chinese made clothes and tech gadgets they took will fall apart in a few months. :D:

PS - Birmingham youth male unemployment 27%. Any wonder why most of the rioters were young males.

·
+ULFBER+T
784 Posts
Im sooo proud to be british ... err maybe not
Buck up little camper. This behavior is inherent to the species... not the nationality.

Good people and bad people wherever you go. This type behavior has been seen worldwide and will continue to be... and probably a lot more of it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wouldn't surprise me if we see more of this in the near future, riots are happening in a lot of countries since january. Wether justified or not, i'd say don't get caught up in one. Police forces etc get overwhelmed....teargas, water cannons, tasers etc just won't restore ' order' when riots get massive. Not even live ammunition, see fe Syria. More aggressive actions by police etc usually enrage the protestors/mobs instead of restoring order.

I see more and more people realizing the current system isn't protecting them but destroying there future, another recession might just lead them over the edge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts