Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Molle II Rifleman Pack with Sustainment pouches $40

Just received a few of these lightly used Molle II Rifleman Packs with the sustainment pouches. The packs include the large rucksack which can be divided into separate compartments and accessed either from the top or bottom. The frame is the newest generation polymer material. The Molle II shoulder straps and waist belt are included along with the sustainment pouches. Lots of straps and webbing are included for attaching all your gear. These packs are larger than the smaller assault packs. They are comparable in size to a large ALICE pack. They come in the ACU digital camo
This is a very good deal at $40 plus shipping. The sustainment pouches typically run around $10 alone. The packs have been issued but are in good condition. You might find a name or number on the pack or maybe a smudge or two but the packs are in pretty nice shape.
Send me a PM with your zip code for shipping cost and totals.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
:wow: thats a really good deal :thumb:

those things sell for well over $100.

all you need is the sleeping bag carrier and you got yourself a really good pack at an afforadable price.

those are a little different than the ones i got. can you show an inside view?

·
Registered
249 Posts
great deal on those, i paid 75 for the one i got and even that was a good price, the price your offering is unbeatable

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lape,
I do have a few left. The fellows on this board have about bought them all. Your shipping is $16.96 which includes tracking and confirmation. Let me know if you want one.
I am trying to get more.
Victor23

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Molle II Rifleman Pack with Sustainment pouches $40

Just received a few of these lightly used Molle II Rifleman Packs with the sustainment pouches. The packs include the large rucksack which can be divided into separate compartments and accessed either from the top or bottom. The frame is the newest generation polymer material. The Molle II shoulder straps and waist belt are included along with the sustainment pouches. Lots of straps and webbing are included for attaching all your gear. These packs are larger than the smaller assault packs. They are comparable in size to a large ALICE pack. They come in the ACU digital camo
This is a very good deal at $40 plus shipping. The sustainment pouches typically run around $10 alone. The packs have been issued but are in good condition. You might find a name or number on the pack or maybe a smudge or two but the packs are in pretty nice shape.
Send me a PM with your zip code for shipping cost and totals.

I got a cabelas pack about the same size.Put 50-60 pounds in it and hike about 3 miles every week or two.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts