Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
46,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D: I got this in a PDF - and you-all can read it here -- http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...ist Forum&txt=http://www.tpath.org/sappa.html

DISTRICT COURT OF NEW JERSEY TRENTON NEW JERSEY

NICHOLAS E. PURPURA, a sovereign citizen, and for people VIOLATION OF CIVIL similarly situated in New Jersey that hold citizenship RIGHTS in United States.
Plaintiff 42 USC 1983/ 1985/1986
v TITLE 1331
Governor CHRIS CHRISTIE , Pres. Senate Steven M. Sweeney, Assembly Speaker Vincent Prieto, et al., named on separate page Superintendent TRIAL BY JURY Firearms Division, , Judges , Police Chiefs, Acting Attorney General John DEMANDED J. Hoffman, , Jane Doe, & John Doe, et al See Defendants (Exhibit 1)
Defendants

Over the past several months, a quiet battle has been raging. The leftist power machine, compromised of state and federal ideologues, has had its hands full and its wits tested, as it deployed dirty trick after dirty trick, in its battle to eradicate the lawsuit known as Purpura v. Christie, et al (3:2015-cv-03534).

The lawsuit was filed, in support of the Bill of Rights and listed several “Claims of Relief,” regarding violations perpetrated upon the citizens of New Jersey and which have been reinforced, for decades, by the state and federal judiciary. The defendants have failed to provide a timely defense, as was required of them by a court-issued summons and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedures (FRCP).

A motion, for Default and Summary Judgment, has been filed and, as of this date and time, the court has failed to make its announced rulings, as the dates, which were scheduled for them, have come and gone, without a word of explanation, from the court. It is quite clear, from the events, thus far, that, despite the several very questionable activities, which included failing to notify the petitioner of court orders, the delay, in posting and submitting letters and documents, to Judge Shipp (the assigned jurist), the court and the defendants find themselves in a tight spot. Mr. Nicholas E. Purpura, a private citizen, has taken on the powerful cabal of political and judicial ideologues and has, thus far, anticipated and blocked every unsavory move they’ve made. This is a great story and its beginning to unfold, in an exciting way, as the possibility of an investigation of the court and the defendants may be about to blow this wide open.

After each announcement, of an intended ruling, Mr. Purpura filed an additional document, to be added to the official court record. The documents laid out many previous federal court rulings and precedents, which would be used, in the intended appeal of any unconstitutional or illegal ruling. As a result, each of these ruling dates have come and gone, without the scheduled decision.

The Second Amendment Preservation and Protection Group (SAPPA) is ready to reveal the next step, in this battle for our Bill of Rights.

Since the court has refused to answer any questions, nor have they addressed any of the positions Nick Purpura has made, in those documents, nor have they made any rulings, we can only presume they have no idea what to do next. That, my friends, is a good thing.

Mr. Purpura, on the other hand, finds himself in no such position. We are ready, now, to reveal, publically, what we have been doing, to move this case, from the obscure shadows of delay and avoidance, then bring it further into the light of scrutiny.

There is a little known rule, which requires any sitting judge to open an investigation, into activities, which are unethical or inconsistent, with the rules of the court. This applies, especially, to the Chief Judge of any federal court, whether it be the District, the Circuit or the Supreme Court.

We have proof, residing in more than circumstantial, of several unethical and procedurally infirm events having taken place, in regards to the Purpura v. Christie, et al, federal lawsuit. Mr. Purpura prepared a formal request, to the Chief Judge of the District Court, in which he laid out, in clear and chronological terms, the unsavory and possibly illegal activity of the Federal District Court, in Trenton.

In that package, he included several letters and other documentation, detailing the goings on. As of this date, that package has been delivered, by special USPO Priority Mail and we have a notice, that the office of the Chief Judge has received it.

Once we received the confirmation that Judge Simandle’s office had the letter and the package in its possession and that sufficient time had passed, for the judge to review the documentation, SAPPA, in cooperation with TPATH (a Tea Party affiliate. Learn more, about them, at tpath.org), issued a press release, informing the media of this action. The press release was sent to over 20 newspapers, in New Jersey. We did get confirmation, from a few of them, acknowledging the receipt of the press release. As of this writing, it is not known if any of them intend to cover this story.

Also, as of this time we do not know the status of the requested investigation, which Chief Judge Simandle is required to perform. When we find out, will inform our readers.

·
statists' be statin'
3,338 Posts
I just applied for handgun permits last week in NJ. I applied for my Firearms ID card when I turned 18. That took 5 months to process and gave me permission to buy long guns and shotguns.

Since then I've done many handgun permits. Each handgun permit allows you to buy one handgun. I was told that Trenton has been sending them back within 3 months now. So in three months, I'll have permission to buy a handgun. I'll have 90 days to make the purchase and although NJ doesn't have a registry, the dealer will send a filled out copy of the permit with the firearm's info filled in to Trenton.

I have a carry permit from UT. I have had carry permits from VA and AZ. I can carry in most of the country. I can't even transport a firearm cased and unloaded in my trunk in NJ unless I'm going to the range, gun shop, or home.

·
Banned
46,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't even transport a firearm cased and unloaded in my trunk in NJ unless I'm going to the range, gun shop, or home.
Correct --- to a point ---- if they find it for any reason --

"You will be arrested" -- "." :mad:

Still happens all the time :mad:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I just applied for handgun permits last week in NJ. I applied for my Firearms ID card when I turned 18. That took 5 months to process and gave me permission to buy long guns and shotguns.

Since then I've done many handgun permits. Each handgun permit allows you to buy one handgun. I was told that Trenton has been sending them back within 3 months now. So in three months, I'll have permission to buy a handgun. I'll have 90 days to make the purchase and although NJ doesn't have a registry, the dealer will send a filled out copy of the permit with the firearm's info filled in to Trenton.

I have a carry permit from UT. I have had carry permits from VA and AZ. I can carry in most of the country. I can't even transport a firearm cased and unloaded in my trunk in NJ unless I'm going to the range, gun shop, or home.
I feel your pain (literally). I too live in NJ.

I recently purchased a handgun. I submitted the permit paperwork in late July, and was contacted by the local police at the end of October. I was surprised that it "only" took 3 months.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Isn't it great how The State (NJ in this case) can remove ones 2nd amendment rights, which are Federal but when it comes to unwanted refugees or a host of other issues, well, then, of course Federal law trumps the State. Am I confused or is there a double standard in here somewhere?
NJ gun laws are not only draconian, they are unconstitutional. NJ does not recognize carry permits from any state.

Having said that, there are many legal gun owners in NJ. There are many gun ranges, hunting is popular, and many go to other states (such as PA) to shoot in outdoor ranges. If NJ ever allows CCW (a dream, but oh boy, if it were to happen!...), you can be sure that local police precincts will be flooded with CCW applications from existing firearms owners.

·
On what date did kev sell
5,911 Posts
Unfortunately this will go NOWHERE. Not on the merits but on the PROCESS.

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment of the "suit" but have to disagree with the process. This self described "sovereign citizen" has set himself and his agenda up for failure from the start. GROUNDS for a RICO case are missing. SMJ missing.

I have had my *** kicked several times in local courts due to my ignorance of PROCESS. At worst in a local court the consequences were minor. If you want to play in FEDERAL court... you better have your ducks in a row.

The best example I have to "help" this guy out is:
SACMO
Go ahead and google it. They dont have a website. I personally know the gentleman who single handedly moved the state of MO to start a CCW program. It was not easy. He was retired when he got into "politics" and volunteered his time and effort... A LOT of trips to Jeff City... to do what he thought was right and needed to be done. I am proud to call him a friend.

I suggest those in NJ take a similar path. It aint easy, but something worth doing never is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts