Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bolt-action .22 magnum rifle, with detachable scope

3000 rounds of .22 magnum ammunition.

My Super Blackhawk and 2000 rounds of .44 magnum ammunition.

2000 rounds of 30.06 ammunition, probably 220 grain soft points

3500 rounds of .357 ammunition

3500 rounds of .223 ammunition, including the steel-cored variant

Instant coffee

Digital auto-ranging multimeter

Digital megohmmeter

5 50 Ml bottles of Xylocaine

My surgical suite

My surgical/medical/anatomy library

a good supply of various oral antibiotics

A goodly supply of feminine care products

My tools

AK-47, with 3000 rounds of 7.62 x 39 ammunition

A copy of the Bible, in either NKJV or NASB translations [1st edition]

My brass-handled, 1911 style trench knife

A large stock of dry cell batteries, particularly AA and AAA types

Night vision scope/monocular/binoculars

Diamond files

Diamond sharpening implements

Several bags of protein powder

My 1911 style .45 automatic, spare parts, shoulder holster and 2500 rounds [or more] of ammunition

Several large bottles of multi vitamin/multi mineral tablets

Oral antibiotics

Gun cleaning kits

Lubrication oil for the guns

Nicotine patches [I smoke and in the process of quitting. I do not need to be dependent on cigarettes, in a EOTWAWKI scenario]

A good supply of injectable estrogen

Douching supplies

Hydrogen peroxide

A book on improvised explosives and chemical warfare agents

My gasmask and several cartridges

A high-quality, medium sized Katana sword

A large supply of bacitracin ointment

A large supply of baby wipes

Phase rotation indicator

Technical or operator's manuals for the UH-1 and Blackhawk helicopters

Operator's manuals for the aircraft which that I fly

A large supply of disposable lighters [one can solder with these]

A good supply of bras - at 38DD, I need support

My Gerber Multi-plier

My Swiss Army knife

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Really extensive list.

I like the part about the A/C CL's..Been so long since I've flown I hadn't thought about loading up an aircraft and really covering some distance.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
You make me feel under armed. that is some kind of ammo stores. Most people think a lot of ammo is more than one box. YOu got my attention. Good work. Take care. Look forward to your posts.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do not at all wish to find myself in a situation where there is an available aircraft, be it fixed or rotor winged and not be able to utilize it, in an urgent/emergency situation.

If it has wings, I will fly it. It could save lives.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
I am distracted by the clevage in your picture...this must be part of your plan to become the uber-survivalist!

Seriously, though, I think your list is great for the short term, except for the ammo preps which seem long term to me, but you may want to consider reviewing items from this thread for longer term survival, such as building greenhouses:

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=24774

HippieSurvivalist

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Overloaded on weaponry imo. Rifle, pistol, good knife, shotgun optional.

You've got the feminine hygiene items covered, but you might consider a night stick. Not only is it a good weapon, but it can double as a dildo. ;) Hey, even women have needs; lotion is on my list.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Overloaded on weaponry imo. Rifle, pistol, good knife, shotgun optional.

You've got the feminine hygiene items covered, but you might consider a night stick. Not only is it a good weapon, but it can double as a dildo. ;) Hey, even women have needs; lotion is on my list.
That's a crude comment and says much about you, but I will respond in kind: my fiancee tends to those needs, very admirably.

You might include a magnifying glass in addition to your lotion, insofar as your 'personal needs' preparedness kit is concerned.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am distracted by the clevage in your picture...this must be part of your plan to become the uber-survivalist!

Seriously, though, I think your list is great for the short term, except for the ammo preps which seem long term to me, but you may want to consider reviewing items from this thread for longer term survival, such as building greenhouses:

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=24774

HippieSurvivalist

Thanx for your input. Suggestions [mature ones, anyway] are always welcome.

This list is quite subject to change and feedback like yours, helps.

As for the avatar pic: that is really the only photo of me which I like. Somehow, I do not think that my top would quite 'make it' in a SHTF scenario.

;)

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,319 Posts
I recommend a pellet rifle and large supply of pellets. Much easier to carry and quiter for hunting small game. Some fishing equipment would be good also.

Good list so far though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
You might want to add a ruger revolver..witha 22mag cylinder...you will then have the same ammo for a rifle & pistol..& in a 22mag you carry alot of ammo..if you do have to leave out..

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
Lady F, may I call you that?
Please pardon my fellow hairy male survivalists and may I be so bold as to mention that you may(quite accidentally) have exceeded the reasonable ammount of fire power needed, perhaps you should lighten your burden somewhat and replace some of the weapons with items of a gastranomic value.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
That's a crude comment and says much about you, but I will respond in kind: my fiancee tends to those needs, very admirably.

You might include a magnifying glass in addition to your lotion, insofar as your 'personal needs' preparedness kit is concerned.
Dang, lighten up, it was just a joke.

If you're looking for serious answers, you're missing common daily items like kerosene lamps, toothbrushes, tons of salt, etc. Those are the things that I would overstock because you know someone else is going to forget and you can barter with them.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I recommend a pellet rifle and large supply of pellets. Much easier to carry and quiter for hunting small game. Some fishing equipment would be good also.

Good list so far though.
GREAT idea!

I will add it and I will cut back on the firearms. What I have listed IS too much.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dang, lighten up, it was just a joke.

If you're looking for serious answers, you're missing common daily items like kerosene lamps, toothbrushes, tons of salt, etc. Those are the things that I would overstock because you know someone else is going to forget and you can barter with them.
Those are good suggestions!

Thanx!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts