Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Namaste everyone,

I found this site while searching for survivalists to team up to survive beyond even the most horrific and dangerous circumstances that may befall all the people of the world in the next few years.

I sure wouldn't want to face the worse crisis and cataclysms in history on my own. I wouldn't last long, but with a team, a new family, I think I could last well beyond the 2012 predicted end of the world. It's more likely that one civilization will end - our current one - and that another will rise - the one we replace it with by choice and the ability to withstand the worse threats of nature and humanity's destructive tendecies combined.

If any of you ever come by Rhode Island, or live here already, I'd like to talk and get to know you.

Z%!

ZILLION

·
My Temperature is Right
5,578 Posts
Namaste everyone,

I found this site while searching for survivalists to team up to survive beyond even the most horrific and dangerous circumstances that may befall all the people of the world in the next few years.

I sure wouldn't want to face the worse crisis and cataclysms in history on my own. I wouldn't last long, but with a team, a new family, I think I could last well beyond the 2012 predicted end of the world. It's more likely that one civilization will end - our current one - and that another will rise - the one we replace it with by choice and the ability to withstand the worse threats of nature and humanity's destructive tendecies combined.

If any of you ever come by Rhode Island, or live here already, I'd like to talk and get to know you.

Z%!

ZILLION
Ok but first you have to fedex me weiners and clam cakes so I know that you're for real.

·
one prep closer...
408 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I'm not from Rhode Island, or anywhere close to there. However, I did spend a week there last summer and I had a great time.

mmmmm....Saugy's.

I think I ate my weight in lobster and quahogs. I'm hoping to visit again this summer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rhode Islander here

I' living in RI, also looking for like minded individuals to share info and resources with. John from Warren.... formerly of providence. message me if this thread ain't dead.

·
minimalist
320 Posts
Hey folks hope all is well. new here to the site so was wondering if anybody here is from Swansea mass. or the surrounding area. Basically looking to eventually meet people into prepping,survival. Im looking to chat shear tips and learn.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Stuck on the island here - Newport/Middletown/Portsmouth for the moment. Will be moving again in the spring - not sure if we'll be staying in the state or heading for someplace like Texas... a lot of it depends on a defense contract. :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am from Rhode Island as well. Good to know there are other like minded people in the area. I would be interested in chatting with you guys some time. PM me if interested.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts