Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Learning
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll soon be returning home to Rhode Island after a year spent overseas with the military. I'm looking to network with like minded people. If anyone could suggest a good RI Range that would be great, as far as I can tell based off internet searches most are private/members only, other than great swamp but unfortunately the range is closed in the winter.

I'm pretty new to the prepper world but I'm actively trying to learn as much as possible, if you'd like to talk either post here or send me a PM.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Midstate gun range opened last year, its a pay to shoot range located...wait for it,,,Midstate,,,well,,Coventry to be exact. Its an indoor range, but ok to use until you get your name on a waiting list and join a regular club with an outdoor range/ect.

Welcome home, Benny, but I though Benny Blanco was from the Bronx?!?!

·
minimalist
320 Posts
Hey guys in right over the EP line in seekonk, Glad to have ya home bud. look foward to hearing from you guys any chance you guys have a meet up planned?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys in right over the EP line in seekonk, Glad to have ya home bud. look foward to hearing from you guys any chance you guys have a meet up planned?
In a true SHTF/TEOTWAWKI, don't you want to have people within a 10 mile radius, and not dependent on major man made land crossings like bridges to reach?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts