Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These targets are lots of fun, and who knows... in a SHTF situation it might come in handy having some explosives around.

·
Banned
19,284 Posts
Cool, but would need to be placed within the right "stuff" to deter raiders. Wonder about making maybe 4 little booms out of the 2 lbs.?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, but would need to be placed within the right "stuff" to deter raiders. Wonder about making maybe 4 little booms out of the 2 lbs.?
You could break it up anyway you want really. Increase the size of the charge or reduce it. It doesn't need to be tightly contained either.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all, I am the owner of Sure Shot Exploding Targets. The explosions on Sons Of Guns are all Sure Shot targets. What is your thoughts on the "so called reality show Sons of Guns? Just curious. I would like to offer this forum a group buy with substantial savings! If I need to clear it with the Admin please send me his info. I hope to get targets to every member at a cheaper price anywhere else. Let me know how many are interested and what I need to do to do this by the forum rules? If you look on SureShotTargets.com take 25% off and you are close to what I will charge. My email is [email protected] so contact me that way please!
Matthew

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Hello all, I am the owner of Sure Shot Exploding Targets. The explosions on Sons Of Guns are all Sure Shot targets. What is your thoughts on the "so called reality show Sons of Guns? Just curious. I would like to offer this forum a group buy with substantial savings! If I need to clear it with the Admin please send me his info. I hope to get targets to every member at a cheaper price anywhere else. Let me know how many are interested and what I need to do to do this by the forum rules? If you look on SureShotTargets.com take 25% off and you are close to what I will charge. My email is [email protected] so contact me that way please!
Matthew
Hello Matthew and welcome. There is a advertising thread on this forum.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

I would check with any of the moderators as advertising there is going to get a lot more attention, I would imagine. I wouldn't want you getting in trouble, and appreciate the mention of a discount.

As for Sons of Guns, I don't care for the show personally. I'd rather watch shooting competitions or regular hunting shows, then again I am one of those people that simply can't stand the manufactured drama on "reality tv shows".

·
Registered
5 Posts
I own Sure Shot Exploding Targets and want to know if you would be interested in a group buy? Cheap? We also have been told by customers it is the loudest targets out over Tannerite and the rest! Email me @ [email protected] to discuss this.

Matthew

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shoot, I thought I did not post correctly so I posted it again! I don't want to get in trouble so please get my info to the right person.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Uses for Sure Shot Targets if the SHTF

Sure Shot Exploding Targets are made entirely as shot indicators just as a baseball bat is made for baseball but there are plenty of ways to defend yourself with a baseball bat just as if in a situation where you needed to deter or defend yourself you could do so with some Sure Shot Targets! You could also use it to blast through any walls you needed to get through!

·
Some guy on the internet
3,311 Posts
lol, saw this cruising on the net, this thread reminded me of it.
42lbs of ammonium nitrate and aluminum powder product vs 98 vw jetta

edited because i inadvertently may have started a brand war...

no interest in the stuff really, ammo cost enough as it is, can't afford to spend money on single shot targets.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you go to our home page www.SureShotTargets.com and look on the left there is a video of 6 Lbs of Tannerite being shot from a Helo on top of a car and the second car is shot from the same Helo with 6 Lbs of Sure Shot Targets on top, you be the judge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts