Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A candid discussion about flashlights and a review of the Energizer Headlight.

Not a bad headlamp
$12
3 AAA batteries
2 modes
2 white LED mode
1 red LED mode (50 hours run time)
adjustable elastic headband
Lifetime Warranty

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Rayovac single led? I have the same light with the orange aluminum, great light!!! Also consider upgrading your maglights to LED my 3d mag will burn for MANY hours and puts out as much or more light than normal. I also use a minimag LED and that light for the money is amazing as well. Just thinking now man I got a lot of lights to go through here LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rayovac single led? I have the same light with the orange aluminum, great light!!! Also consider upgrading your maglights to LED my 3d mag will burn for MANY hours and puts out as much or more light than normal. I also use a minimag LED and that light for the money is amazing as well. Just thinking now man I got a lot of lights to go through here LOL.
Yep that is the one....That thing is a work horse. I have like 3 of them and if one of them breaks it is only $2.50 to replace. I upgraded my minimag to LED with mixed results. I have held off on upgrading my main maglite. Of course I have held of on the headlamp for a while too. I should have bought one a while ago, but I just didn't like the use of 3 batteries and thought 6 LED's were a bit much. I like this little one if it will hold up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.