Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, pics of the Becker Field Bag. I loaded it up, took it outside, and took some pics. List of what all was in it at the end.

Inside I dumped a bunch of things I figured would go good for a person of the caliber to own such a fine bag.

Guyot Backpacker Bottle
Maxpedition Volta Battery Case
Ipad 2 (or whatever the latest one is, I have no idea, it belongs to the boy)
Torx wrench
Snow Peak Mini Soloist Cookset, with Snow Peak Litemax Stove
Maratac Embassy Admin Pouch (or something like that, not really sure)
Decoy Cord
Ipod 5s (iphone, thingamajig doohickey, with armored case, again, belongs to the kid)
DMT Diafold sharpener
Snugpack all weather notepad
Princeton Tek Remix Headlamp
Hatch gloves
Snow Peak Ti Spork
Roll of Safety Orange Electrical Tape
Leatherman Skeletool CX
Streamlight Microstream
Becker BK2
Becker BK16 Saber Grind
Becker BK16 Saber Grind with custom micarta from Oregon Fal'er and a custom kydex sheath
Sig Pro 9mm

Impressions are it is a darn fine bag. Had room for more stuff if needed, holds it well and secure, enough pockets for organization but enough open space to just dump stuff. Bottle pouch has a cinching strap with snaps, place for a squirrel stringer on the bottom, MOLLE on the back, holds a gun very nicely in the outside padded pocket without showing everyone under the sun what you are carrying, and the internal padded pocket holds an iPad perfectly, with a pocket on the outside for your cell phone. Carries really well, fits really well, and is exactly what you need for a day to day EDC bag. Super high quality stitching, hot cut seam tape, durable fabric without being too stiff or bulky, and fully adjustable on the shoulder strap. Pocket for ID and business cards. All in all, one heck of a pack.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts