Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else think this is the end of days?

1)There is rumors of war with Russia, Venezuela, Iran and war over oil
2)There is a growing shortage of food and water in developing countries
3)Everytime I turn on the news there is a new crime to horrify the masses
4)The great american economy is in collapse and...
5)Now we have a new charismatic leader who is going to fix it all

The President-elect plans on fixing these problems with more government control meaning you can't do anything without government knowledge... you can't check out a book, go to the doctor or buy groceries without big brother knowing about it. I wouldn't be surprised if soon the dollar collapses completely and we all have to use virtual money to buy and sell ( mark of the beast?)

Or am I just paranoid?

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
Of course it is.

·
drive a stake thru Islam
1,005 Posts
yes I do believe this is the beginning of the end, and perhaps the prohphetic visions in revelations are coming to pass.

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
yes we have been in it for a while, about 60yrs.
the bible says that this generation will not pass away.
there are 3 different generations depending on which part of the bible your reading
40yr generations
70yr generations
and 120yr generations

·
"Fast Mover"
236 Posts
Oh its coming alright, like a runaway freight train headed for sheeptown USA.

I believe scripture is unfolding in our very generation and I'm scared but priviledged to live in this time; which I believe is the last few years until the return of Christ in Glory.

Pointblank

"Here come the Trolls"!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
One cannot reliably and incontrovertibly state that this represents 'the end of all things'.

This seems to be a popular notion amongst the ignorant and superstitious, but based upon my knowledge of Scripture, it is irrational rubbish.

I am quite imperfect and I have made [and will make] my share of mistakes in this mode of existence, but I am a Christian, believe it or not.

Rationality is the order of the day, here.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
People in every age have thought that theirs was the last days. In the middle ages withe the plague. Whem the Muslims were moving into Europe. WW1, WW2, and of course when Ceasar Nero whose name adds up to 666 was in charge.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts