Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1413223820100414

Quote:
April 14 (Reuters) - A reactor being built by Russia at Iran's Bushehr nuclear power plant is scheduled to open in August, the head of Russia's state nuclear corporation said on Wednesday.

"The launch is scheduled for August. We're on schedule," Sergei Kiriyenko told reporters in Argentina during a visit. "Bushehr doesn't threaten the regime of nonproliferation in any way. No one has any concerns about Bushehr."

Who are the Russian experts on Survivalist Board ... what's the game plan?

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

I think Russia/Iran are counting on Israel to begin a preemptive strike against Iran's nuclear sites. Who knows, maybe they're letting Israel receive some "intelligence" on purpose?

My question is: which countries will form a mid-eastern alliance against Israel???

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Well, ignoring the possibility of simple nuclear power generation...

Russia would benefit greatly from an escalation between the US/Israel, and Iran. Israel would probably be wiped out in MAD, and we'd probably take a hit or two before turning them into a glass parking lot.

The US would survive, but it would be economically debilitating, and we'd have to pull troops and resources from everywhere to rebuild (cause the odds of UN assistance are pretty much 0). It'd probably drop us out of the global scene for quite some time.

Russia would go on to do their thing.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
just the fact that its being built and none of the 'sanctions' have done anything- our administration has shown just how spineless it is, except when it comes to dealing with civilians.

·
Hunter
2,994 Posts
what's the problem?

President barry soetoro said that iran isn't a threat to anyone and is just a small country.

what's changed?

Upon his immaculation, the world was all going to love us because "bush!" is no longer in office.

What happened to that plan?
Doesn't the rest of the world watch his scripted presidential performance readings?

·
May the Lord be with us
5,784 Posts
what's the problem?

President barry soetoro said that iran isn't a threat to anyone and is just a small country.

what's changed?

Upon his immaculation, the world was all going to love us because "bush!" is no longer in office.

What happened to that plan?
Doesn't the rest of the world watch his scripted presidential performance readings?
They must not yet have received the teleprompter transcripts yet, translated into Arabic, Persian and Korean...

·
Hunter
2,994 Posts
They must not yet have received the teleprompter transcripts yet
I'm afraid.

Barry's actually now talking with the teleprompter like it's a real, being.
Doesn't he know that, what's he saying--what did he say, his "gift"-- is to just read what someone else wrote for him to say?

I surely would love to know who are writing the words for his performance readings. Seriously.

Remember during the prez campaign, "everyone" was stating how smart he is and proof of that is he writes all his speeches? :rofl: I swear to god people said--and believed that.

truly historic times we are in.

·
Hunter
2,994 Posts
Congo that was kick a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gratzi.
As I've said, this is truly amazing. No matter what happens, instances like this are once in a century, thus a lifetime. And I was a clear headed witness to all of it.

If you think about all his presidential reading performances, what's it, 2-3 times a week? No way in heck he can write them.
So who is writing them for him to read?

President soetoro/obama's first day in office, he signed two exec orders.
Who wrote them?

Congress doesn't write the bills they themselves don't read, much less admittedly understand. But they sign them into law and give them to president soetoro to sign and he doesn't know what's in them either.

Who are writing all these laws?

The sames ones/group that is writing all the speeches for president barry soetoro to read?

This stuff is truly, TRULY astonishing.

·
Registered
11,400 Posts
YouTube- The End, Nuclear War / Guerra Nuclear III

I think Russia/Iran are counting on Israel to begin a preemptive strike against Iran's nuclear sites. Who knows, maybe they're letting Israel receive some "intelligence" on purpose?

My question is: which countries will form a mid-eastern alliance against Israel???
it has been foretold in the old and new testaments,daniel and revelations and a few others as well. And the outcome was foretold as well. Stand By for TSTHTF

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.