Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When asking for something,

Example - "can you delete that thread I posted?"

that kind of question will be ignored. When asking for help on something, you MUST provide a link.

I don't have time to look through your profile, search for all of the post you made, only to find one post, think it is the right one and delete it.

Request for assistance needs to go in one of these two locations.

Public view - Site Information & Suggestion Box

Access to the VIP sections - I receive dozens of emails and PMs weekly complaining that people can not access certain sections of the site. And the whole time they did not even take the time to read the description of the forum category. Read the description of the forum section BEFORE you ask for help.

Downloads section:

Regular member - 5 files every 24 hours. Don't contact me at 20 hours after your last download, asking why you can not download anything. I don't know how many times I have been asked, "Why cant I download anything? I have not downloaded a single file today" I take the time to look through the download records, and there you are, 20 hours ago and you downloaded your 5 files.

Its 5 files every 24 hours. The worst thing a member can do is complain why they have to be limited. That's the way it is, don't complain.

VIP members - unlimited downloads.

I would love to be able to reply to every email and every PM that is sent to me. But time just does not allow it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.