Votes: 8 19.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A member reported this post to me - I will not name who sent the report in.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?p=300663#post300663

This is part of this thread:
California Liberals
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=28277

This is the reason that the user gave:

“Then take her broom and shove it up her ass, sideways”

Offensive. Please delete.
Now is your chance to voice your opinion - is that post really offensive, and should it really be deleted?

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
people who are lewd and racist need to get warned and booted off if they won't behave.

·
CabinBuilder/Author
1,996 Posts
No more offensive than the posts above it.
Most were just attempts at humor, including the one in question.

Our country has become WAY too PC and sensitive and many are becoming victims or one kind or another.

Get over it, move on.

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Not offensive.

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
it may not be good for younger members to read but i find no problem with it if you can't handle this type of word usage then what makes you think you will be able to defend your family if someone trys to kill them come on people thoughen up

·
Registered
199 Posts
it may not be good for younger members to read but i find no problem with it if you can't handle this type of word usage then what makes you think you will be able to defend your family if someone trys to kill them come on people thoughen up
too right
im 17 and still in school
trust me kids hear worse stuff than that pretty much every minute in any school
and that should not be deleted just for the reason "it may insult or offend people"
get over it , move on :thumb:

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
It was excessive and not truly related to what was said. In other words, it was not a pithy salient comment to which the coarseness added an understandable edge. It was just plain crude and offensive. There are times to be coarse and there are times when it can communicate a lot. And then there are times when it is nothing but juvenile diarrhea.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
It was excessive and not truly related to what was said. In other words, it was not a pithy salient comment to which the coarseness added an understandable edge. It was just plain crude and offensive. There are times to be coarse and there are times when it can communicate a lot. And then there are times when it is nothing but juvenile diarrhea.
what he said.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm from the old school where a young man was brought up not to curse or say crude or offensive things in front of women and children. Personally i think it should be deleted. We have rules....what do they say ? All members should be painted with the same brush....not just those you don't like or seldom agree with. Just my opinion but I'd say go by the rules.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Not particularly offensive

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
If you throw yourself off a bridge then I say do not spend a dime on recovery or prevention. Let the sharks take care of the body. But please jump on an outgoing tide. You would not want your decomposing stinking worthless body to wash up on the park beach. Install video cameras to see if any of them made a great dive or just flailed around like a doll. I am sorry I have no need for a coward no matter what. Face the devil and kick him in the nads.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.