Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The United States could be sleep-walking into its next crisis, a military report said.The report by the U.S. Army War College’s Strategic Institute, said that a defense community paralyzed by conventional thinking could be unprepared ...

More...

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Throughout our history, the government has stepped in to control/settle unrest.

At this time, I just don't know which side of the conflict I am going to be on?

We all need to take stalk in ourselves, our families and our situation. Then determine our chances to survive during this conflict. If it doesn't look good, you may want to consider relocating, reorganizing and replanning.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
I expect that is the real reason Homeland security wants 20,000 troops stationed in the US.
It's gonna get bad...

I swear, the wimp factor on some of these posts is incredible. Did our founding fathers expect such timid quitters to follow in their footsteps? Expect hard times and get ready but for God's sake stop the whining. The world is watching and these post make American's look like a bunch of whining crybabies.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
The headline strikes me as among the most pathetic writing I have ever read.
the whole article is stupidity/heavy fantasy,i mean has this guy lived in the U.S.? HE really lost me with the suggestion of nuclear civil war as a possibility:rolleyes:..........

·
Doomsayer
4,048 Posts
20,000 could not handle New York City, let alone the rest of the nation. I suspect the 20,000 will be used to 'guide' congresscritters safely to the bunkers.

·
Who is John Galt?
585 Posts
20,000 could not handle New York City, let alone the rest of the nation. I suspect the 20,000 will be used to 'guide' congresscritters safely to the bunkers.
We could only hope that those same 20k would turn and eliminate those same congresscritters.......but I live in a fantasy world......lol

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
i agree a nuke fight isn't going to happen in a civil war part 2 as a matter of opinion i see a civil war part 2 as not happenning either.

·
Registered
272 Posts
"****.....would you be so kind as to pass the gravy?"

- Keifer Southerland as "Doc" Skurlock in Young Guns-

Just showing how concerned i am and how much sleep i'm going to lose over this all. If i wake up tomorrow and have to go to work again, great....if i wake up tomorrow and have to fight off zombies, or JBT's or drug lords , or rabid sheep....Ok...let me grab some caffiene first and i'll be ready..LOL.

No...i'm NOT minimalizing anything...but it's like this...worrying and all that isn't going to change a thing...we will deal with what we're dealt,a nd that's all we can do. So be ready or be DEADy. :)

Peace n stuff

1 - 17 of 17 Posts