Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Osama* bin Laden and al-Qaeda may be planning a terror attack against the United States which will “outdo by far” the attacks of September 11 in 2001.The Arab newspaper Al-Quds Al-Arabi in London is reporting ...

More...

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
"According to the report, bin Laden is himself closely following preparations for an attack against the US and aims to “change the face of world politics and economics”. The operative is quoted as saying that “this will be shown by the fact that we now control a major part of the south of Somalia”. "

Just goes to show, we need to keep our military involved in unrest and fighting oppression world wide. and to the people who say we are not fighting for our own freedom I say ANY QUESTIONS?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
"According to the report, bin Laden is himself closely following preparations for an attack against the US and aims to “change the face of world politics and economics”. The operative is quoted as saying that “this will be shown by the fact that we now control a major part of the south of Somalia”. "

Just goes to show, we need to keep our military involved in unrest and fighting oppression world wide. and to the people who say we are not fighting for our own freedom I say ANY QUESTIONS?
Yeah, have you always been like this?

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Maybe he's gonna light the fuse on the big one in washington on the day of obama's inauguration.Wow wouldn't that be the perverbial terd in the punch bowl.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, right down Santa Claus lane....oh wait I mean, here comes Bin Laden,Here comes Bin Laden, going to bomb us again.......can you say? false flag???

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
I would have expected something like this to gain headlines before the elections. Fear, its whats for dinner!

·
Talk To The Hand
658 Posts
Sorry, folks, but my BS-detector is pegged on this one. I'd say that we're being "conditioned" for a "terror attack" just when we have major war games cranking up (google Operation Vigilant Shield) in October and coming in Nov. 12-18.

See y'all in Gitmo!! :cool:

·
American fearmaker
14,245 Posts
So... Does Chickenman stand a chance against... Sorry. Wrong script...

What this DOES bring to question is: Will the Obama presidency use fear as a means of motivation? How often will fear be brought to the surface for the public to hear about and see? Will Obama establish his own Secret Police or State Police group to spy on their fellow citizens?

The Obama presidency could become a very interesting time period for our nation. Just like the start of Nazi Germany was...

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I would have expected something like this to gain headlines before the elections. Fear, its whats for dinner!
It was withheld until after the elections so his cousin Osamabama could loosen travel restrictions to let the bombers into the US nodoubt.

If you actually read the real report you will find it isn't even released to the press in the US, it comes from Great Britian, so it isn't about demoralizing the US... Lets face it, they did it once, we knew that when the economy took a dump they would try it again. Well guess what? The economy took that dump, and out of that pile of feces crawled Obama... Any questions?

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
why? theyve had all the time in the world to get into this country. It's not like its very hard...

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
why? theyve had all the time in the world to get into this country. It's not like its very hard...

THe glory of those 72 virgins.... and the names on the restricted list... and the rape of the American electoral system by a muslim and the...

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
complacentcy of the american people...

Reactions: TENNGRIZZ
1 - 13 of 13 Posts