Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded my Cetme for a Remington 7400 WeatherMaster in 270 Winchester in 98% does anyone have any exper. with these rifles??
if so what ammo works best in it I got 2 boxes of Wolf 150 Gr. Copper
SP tomorrow I'm going to get 2 boxes each of Winchester and Remington
and thinking about Honady aswell Thanks for any Info

·
Registered
34,349 Posts
Not to be an Ass, but can you trade back?

Other than you being able to find used 7400's for about 1/2 what the CETME is worth... the Remington 7400 (And similar Pumpguns) are well known to keep gunsmith's in busness.

(Ok for hunting, but under heavy use....):(

-Sorry

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did I forget to add I got 225.00 cash as well, I had the Cetme for sale over 2 months with no bites as far as a good MBR I still have my FN FAL G-1

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the 7400 in .270 win. I have had plenty of "experience" with it. If you need help getting the magazines to work, email me.

I want extra mags esp 10shots unfiled mags. Anybody have some they don't want pm me.

Just traded my Cetme for a Remington 7400 WeatherMaster in 270 Winchester in 98% does anyone have any exper. with these rifles??
if so what ammo works best in it I got 2 boxes of Wolf 150 Gr. Copper
SP tomorrow I'm going to get 2 boxes each of Winchester and Remington
and thinking about Honady aswell Thanks for any Info

·
Registered
17 Posts
You don't have email address or pm allowed. I saw a CETME before. It was Hi Point ugly and wieghed as much as the deer you could shoot with it, but I bet it was a BMF since it shot .308 . can you link me to yours?

Did I forget to add I got 225.00 cash as well, I had the Cetme for sale over 2 months with no bites as far as a good MBR I still have my FN FAL G-1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts