Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
It’s back door gun confiscation, with no due process, as I see it. Your crazy ex wife, lazy can’t keep a job brother-in-law, Karen neighbor, the employee you fired, your kid’s nutjob teacher or any host of others, with a vendetta, convince a liberal judge, that you are dangerous. How hard is that, when the judge already hates guns?

You will not be given any notice of a hearing and you will not be afforded the opportunity to defend yourself, provide contradictory evidence, confront your accusers, etc, etc. Next thing you know, the police show up at your house with a search warrant. That will be your first and only notice. They confiscate your guns for “safety”, until some anti 2A, gun grabbing, liberal judge deems you no longer a threat. That’s my understanding of it.

Some motives to turn you in might include, jealousy, anger, revenge, your political affiliation, your bumper sticker, your support of a particular football team and anything else that hurts their little feelings. Go figure.

You can bet the request to take your guns won’t go to just any judge. The requests will be fast tracked to a gun grabbing, anti 2A, leftist that believes no one, other then him and his cronies, should own a gun.

That’s my opinion on the matter. Sorry about the long winded rant.

·
Registered
942 Posts
So in other words, any acquaintance for any reason could go to their local court of law and tell a story about you threatening them even if you haven't and you will automatically and immediately get your guns seized.
That’s pretty much my understanding of it. Kind of like the secret police, in some countries, that tell the government you are saying derogatory things about them and they come get you in the middle of the night.

·
Registered
942 Posts
OK so I will use a hypothetical situation as an example. Lets say you're into guns and you've got a good collection and Im somebody who hates guns and thinks that nobody should own guns. Lets say I know you from a health club that we're both members of. I know you've got guns because sometimes I've seen you wearing shirts at the club that have pro 2A messages and designs on them. I don't want you to have guns because I don't think anybody should have guns so the way I see it you're just one more gun owner that needs to be properly taken care of. So I go to my local police department or court of law and make up a totally bogus story about you threatening me or acting in a way that I think is dangerous. The story is of course a complete lie but by telling such a story to my local police department or court of law I can get your guns seized, right away, just like that, and there is nothing you can do about it except to somehow prove that I was lying which could take years and be expensive in terms of attorney fees and all that time your guns are seized and you can't get any more guns because your 2A rights are suspended. And I could do this to not just you but anybody who I know owns guns, make up stories about them threatening me or whatnot and have their guns seized. This is of course a hypothetical situation and not something I ever would do but that somebody who wanted to do that could do that when red flag laws are in place I take it.
An excellent example! That’s pretty much it, in a nutshell, if I understand what they are pushing for correctly. Your example of wearing an NRA shirt, in my opinion, would be a great way, to have some libtard target you to be red flagged.

They are having a difficult time, finding enough support to do everything out in the open, and just ban all guns, magazines, ammunition, shooting accessories, etc, Therefore, they paint us as nutjob, crazies and get what they wanted all along.

You frequently hear them say things like “common sense gun laws”. I would think that all of this probably sounds ok to the average person, on the street, that doesn’t understand guns or the motives of the left.

I have some neighbors, that were like that. They are all good people, that mean well. I very respectfully and politely explained to them how all of this stuff will work. I actually won all of them over to our side and convinced two of them to write letters to their elected representation opposing red flag laws.

We need to always try and win these people over to our side. A great way to do that is take them out and let them shoot an evil AR-15/AK-47/handgun or whatever they are concerned about. They quickly learn their fears are unjustified.

One lady even thought an AR15 would kick so hard, it would knock her back 10 feet. She had so much fun shooting one, that she eventually bought one. It’s up to us to take these people under our wings and show them shooting is fun. I’ve never taken one shooting, that didn’t have a good time and ask to go again.

Most of them just don’t understand and need it explained to them, respectfully. I’ve found when I approach it like that they will often get on my side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts