Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Once again I'm seeing lots of opinions & suspicion, and very little facts.
Washington State, one of the most liberal gun hating state in the US, can not just seize your guns based on someone's words. Domestic violence for example, guns can be "temporary removed" from the home.

The judge can order the firearms temporary removed from the home. They can be turned in at the local police station, OR taken to a relatives home, including your cc permit. The person receiving the order signs the order and that's that. No one comes to your door demanding your weapons. This is done at pretrial. Once you go to court, if not guilty, everything is returned. If guilty it comes down to circumstances, was a weapon used etc., it must be proved.

How do I know this? I've had to explain and witness no gun orders to hundreds of inmates. I've also had to read the orders to a handful of inmates who can't read These are facts, not options, something I read on someone's blog etc.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I've had 2 friends ambushed by the wife in the course of a divorce.
One psycho threw herself down the stairs 2 minutes after he left for work.
Arrested when he arrived at work and all guns seized.
#2 Drug addicted wife played every card she could. "he pointed a gun at me"
Yep Arrested - guns seized. Libsuk judge even gave the kids to the addicted witch.

First question a scumbag lawyer will ask the divorcing women:
"Does he have guns?"
My ex wife's lawyer tried to paint me as a dangerous person with her opening statement at my kids custody hearing. She claimed I was a dangerous person for the following 2 "facts".

I'm a martial artist because I enjoy beating people up, and I have lots of guns and hunt because I like killing animals and she hates guns. Well I cut of my attorneys opening statement and asked for permission to speak. My response: My wife is also a martial artist, it's how we met, and she actually has more trophies for fighting than I do. For the gun issue I had a picture of her and I together, me with an AR, Her with an AK. Judge was actually pissed , I won everything, including custody of my kids, which is how I became a single dad.

Again, I hear lots of opinions, suspicion and fear, and very few facts. Usually, when a person's weapons are removed it's because they have a long criminal history of some kind and / or have been to court / arrested for DV before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts