Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know of a red dot or holographic off brand sight that will co-witness with a night vision sight that uses cr 123 batteries. What im looking for is a sight that will use the same batteries as a night vision so i dont have to stock 2 different kinds, and i dont want to pay $600 for a red dot sight. Theirs no way it cost eotech more than $100 to make one and imho their over priced. I would rather buy 6 $100 off brands than 1 eotech. I know that their are gonna be a lot of people to disagree and tell me "you get what you pay for" and other valuable cliche's, and people that try to overwhelm the situation with their vast knowledge of shooting and sights and tell me that im wrong. Please im begging if this is possible please just let me know and offer a soultion. If im not being specific enough or you need more info please ask.

Ahead of time Thanks 2 Everyone and this website

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright let me try again... I have 4 colt le m4's and 4 arsenal ak-74's 2 dpms panther lr 308 4 psl 54c's and 4 finnish m39's vkts and bs and 4 benelli m1 super 90's. What i want to do is put day/night ATN gen 2 cgi on the m4s. I want to put gen 1's on the ak's. I want to put red dots on the benellis also, I would like them all to b uniform and have the same batteries if possible. Everything listed except shotguns will have nv on it. Now the panthers and m39s are easy there getting leupolds no batteries their unless i get illuminated but prob wont. The com bloc weapons are back ups and i dont need top notch on them so gen 1 is perfect (minds made up there). My thing is theres alot of money here and i try to skimp where i can I have used 100 dollar red dot sights for years that are durable and they work fine for me and the ranges im using them at. I believe i can save alot of money not using eotech or aimpoint. It is my opinion that they are overpriced and marked up high for their name (minds made up there 2). I believe something comparable can b had for 100-200( any suggestions on those items) the ones i have use watch batteries. Now please instead of trying to make me feel like an idoit offer solutions. What is the best way i can accomplish what I WANT. (I have my reasons please dont assume you know better) who has this knowledge or experience? What combinations would you use with batteries and sights and nv that you think would be best. I am open to diffent systems different batteries AA AAA C D it doesnt matter as long as i dont have to store a bunch of different ones.

IDEALLY(may not b possible) i would like to have (red dot you suggest other than eotech ) + (Night vision you suggest) + (all using the same batteries)

1 - 2 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.