Survivalist Forum banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,544 Posts
Well if you're a Democrat today is pretty bad. More breaking bad news as the slow leak of bad information continues about Hunter Biden's global crime spree, underwritten by his now proven liar dad, then VP Joe Biden...
Another reason for the dems to push early mail in voting. This is the type of October surprise that often had a last minute effect and literally changed minds in the voting booth. I wonder how many centrist/independent/only voted for Biden because Orangeman bad folks might be wishing they had their vote back.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,223 Posts
Most of my dreams now seem to be about taking a whiz. Then I wake up and take a whiz.

I used to dream all sorts of weird stuff, usually if I ate ice cream or pizza right before bed.

People have been predicting a false flag nuke or similar to take the spotlight off the Biden corruption discoveries.

·
3 more years of this?
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Well I was at work all night waiting and nothing...dammit lol. Oh well I never said I was a seer or psychic but a few past dreams were spot on. However my sleep paralysis has been more active these past few weeks and were very detailed and could interact and was in control while in one dream. I have to say the strangest dream I had was of a woman Ive never met yet met her a few months later. We both stared at each other for a moment and said the same thing..."I had a dream about you" and that was it.
On the other hand one of my coworkers wanted to try and see if I could guess what numbers and shapes he was thinking of...I got 4 out of 5 correct in sequence so I dont know. I tend to hear a lot of static if that makes any sense .

Ill update this if I have any other dreams of events or dates and thanks for following along, supporting and some humor.

·
Registered
225 Posts
This was a good exercise in preparedness. I made a grocery store run, stocked up on chicken feed, fueled up the suv, and waited for Saturday. Glad it turned out okay.

81 - 100 of 104 Posts