Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
3 more years of this?
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive had these dreams before in the past, sensitive to magnetic fields and also have sleep paralysis. I usually dont like taking about them but Ive had quite a few instances where they came true. I had dreams of my grandfathers exact date of death 3 years before it happened, the 1994 white house plane crash I had a dream of that 3 weeks before it and the 2011 Earthquake. The dream Ive had now is this coming saturday 10-17-20 and have had this happen at least 5 times since July. With whats going on in this country there is no telling. Just once Id like the damn lottery numbers to come into my dream lol. Anyway Im no seer but just throwing this out there....hopefully its nothing but who knows.

·
3 more years of this?
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So what exactly was the dream?
Well lots of death, destruction, red fog and clouds....closest I can tell was a nuclear explosion or massive firestorm. Kept hearing on radios the date, people screaming etc. The aftermath was clear and vivid, seen friends and family but begging for help.

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
I had a dream about my first kid. All the families were saying it was a boy because of this or that. My wife thought it was a boy too. I dreamed of a blonde little girl. Low and behold ,my dream was correct. I've never before or since had a foretelling dream. You never know.

·
Super Moderator
14,205 Posts
Well lots of death, destruction, red fog and clouds....closest I can tell was a nuclear explosion or massive firestorm. Kept hearing on radios the date, people screaming etc. The aftermath was clear and vivid, seen friends and family but begging for help.
Well we will see I guess.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
8,907 Posts
When my oldest son (now in his early 30's) was about 2 years old, I had a dream that he, my ex wife and I were standing on the front porch and I looked to the south and saw the sky on fire (the clouds were literally burning) and I just hugged the two of them close and started crying (in the dream). That dream was so vivid that I could not sleep for about a week after that. But when I woke up from it, I knew it was a nuclear holocaust. I knew I loved my family and I did not ever want them to go through anything like that. It literally scared the crap out of me.

·
3 more years of this?
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wish I had not read this just before turning in.

I know people are edgey. Maybe the energy is giving bad vibes. svxak47, do you often have recurring dreams? Do they ever happen to be about mundane or stressful things?
I havent had sleep paralysis for a while then started up a few months ago...no real changes to my habits or any stress. They are vivid and clear but mostly random things. Another thing thats happened lately is Ive had flashbacks to old dreams during the day when Im awake and some are years old. Ill just stop and freeze and the dream comes back like the first time....this has happened more this summer and fall.

·
Registered
32,964 Posts
This dream/vision seems to be going around alot lately. A good pastor friend of mine has had this same dream in the past year. He's not a nut and doesn't have these type of dreams or experiences. Very grounded and that's what got my attention.

Thanks for sharing this!

·
Premium Member
11,990 Posts
So Ive had these dreams before in the past, sensitive to magnetic fields and also have sleep paralysis. I usually dont like taking about them but Ive had quite a few instances where they came true. I had dreams of my grandfathers exact date of death 3 years before it happened, the 1994 white house plane crash I had a dream of that 3 weeks before it and the 2011 Earthquake. The dream Ive had now is this coming saturday 10-17-20 and have had this happen at least 5 times since July. With whats going on in this country there is no telling. Just once Id like the damn lottery numbers to come into my dream lol. Anyway Im no seer but just throwing this out there....hopefully its nothing but who knows.

So what's the Dream?
or is it a deep dark secret?

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
8,907 Posts
We've had several days of creepy orange/red sky over the past couple months. Air filled with ash and glowing ember. Looks like the apocalypse, but life goes on. The fire broke containment last night and is now the largest fire in state history.
Sorry to hear that my friend, Stay safe and I will keep you and yours in my prayers. :thumb:

·
Born 120 years too late.
4,145 Posts
EVER NOTICE that people in the same professions tend to have the same kinds of dreams.

I knew firemen who had no water coming out of the hose, or the water has no effect. things like that.

Cops..
one of four
ALL of them in a shooting situation

Pull the trigger and the bullets barely clear the barrel and arcs to the ground like a looney tunes cartoon.

Go to pull the trigger and the gun literally rusts to a stop before you can fire it. Cylinder starts to turn, hammer moves, but it just grinds to a halt.

You pull the trigger and it is like the gun turns to sand and just sort of dissolves in your hand.

and

Everyone gets shot at some time in dreams

The OP dream..
sounds like it could present "interesting" tests of our preparedness drills.

We can only hope that Kali finally is broken loose and drops into the ocean.

·
Registered
9,242 Posts
Doesn't everyone have those kind of dreams?

For just about as long as I can remember I would dream about getting up in the night, going outside and looking across the valley and seeing a tsunami of fire coming over the mountains. Like a nuclear shockwave or something.

In my gun dreams I always have a sack of loose ammo of all kinds of calibers and when I reach in to reload my gun I can't ever find the right ammo.

·
3 more years of this?
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

For just about as long as I can remember I would dream about getting up in the night, going outside and looking across the valley and seeing a tsunami of fire coming over the mountains. Like a nuclear shockwave or something.

In my gun dreams I always have a sack of loose ammo of all kinds of calibers and when I reach in to reload my gun I can't ever find the right ammo.
Its the recurrance of the date 10-17-20 in it which Ive had the flashbacks of old dreams during the day which got my attention this go around.

·
Business Owner
2,281 Posts
This got my attention.

Most always my dreams are mundane, task-oriented. Like solving a real-world problem I have. I come up with some of my best ideas in dreams.

Lately I have had some horrific nightmares. Vividly full of death and destruction. People I don't know horribly killed in catastrophic ways. True nightmares. I hope its just something weird I ate.

·
Born 120 years too late.
4,145 Posts

THAT I recall, I have never had an EOTWAWKI dream.
No world changing disasters, no plagues, no asteroid crash

Have had lots of combat, shooting, death and destruction that way, but nothing on a major scale.

Worst one, I got shot in the heart, actually saw the bullet coming and hit me in the chest the pain was excruciating. I woke up in a sweat, I was still in pain, thought I was having a heart attack. Laid there and calmed myself down. Next day went to our clinic and they did an EKG..nuth'n. Healthy as a horse. Dreams can scare the poo out of you.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts