Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I think today is the day that my shoulder quit asking WTF did you do to me at the range a month ago?!?! ok a bit of an exaggeration BUT I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a recoil pad and more specifically, for a mosin.

call me a wuss or whatever but I'm not a hulkin huge guy and after a while it just hurt to shoot and I just want something to make x54R kick my butt a little less...

thanks everyone
Kid_M

·
Premium Member
12,138 Posts
Hey everybody,

I think today is the day that my shoulder quit asking WTF did you do to me at the range a month ago?!?! ok a bit of an exaggeration BUT I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a recoil pad and more specifically, for a mosin.

call me a wuss or whatever but I'm not a hulkin huge guy and after a while it just hurt to shoot and I just want something to make x54R kick my butt a little less...

thanks everyone
Kid_M
i prefer the steel butt plate myself,but by all means go forword, shooting comfortably will improve you range score...have you thought about going to a synthetic stock?

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Get a 1x14 mm reverse thread die,and thread it.Put a American made AK 74 brake on it. Very easy to do.Use a copper washer to index to correct position.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts