Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,631 Posts
Is that how you do a recall in VA? Here in WI, it has to have original signatures and addresses Then has to be submitted so a recall election can be scheduled after signatures are verified. That is what was done for the Gov Walker recall. But he won and wasn't recalled thank goodness

·
Super Moderator
Trash Remover
3,918 Posts
If there is anyone here in VA that hasn't signed this, please do. And pass it on to anyone you know.

https://www.change.org/p/united-sta...dit_var=v0&utm_content=fht-19849858-en-us:v10
Not only sign to remove, but "I" also think it would be a great idea to put immense pressure on TPTB in Va to investigate the Millions of $$$ that Bloomberg paid to bribe the Gov & Legislature to violate the public trust, the COTUS, the VA constitution, corruption charges, and anything else that Will turn up once the digging begins...maybe even bring in the Feds if need be, this type of .gov for sale and open bribery needs to end, especially when folks protected/guaranteed Rights are being sold to the highest bidder.

Just my opinion

·
Super Moderator
Trash Remover
3,918 Posts
Does anyone know the total signatures collected and how many are needed to get rid of this would be tyrant?

Also does anyone know IF there are petitions in place to recall the law-breakers that are supposed to be law Makers?

Reactions: Ghost863

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Does anyone know the total signatures collected and how many are needed to get rid of this would be tyrant?

Also does anyone know IF there are petitions in place to recall the law-breakers that are supposed to be law Makers?
At the time of this writing just above 79,100 signatures. Think we need LOTS more signatures for it to move forward.

Additionally, the sticking point is that it needs to be proven in court that Gov. Tyrant actually broke the law. Which, as it stands there is only one I can think of (I/r to declaring a state emergency banning firearms at the capital, which the courts threw out because of a technicality).

So Gov. Tyrant actually has to sign unconstitutional bills into law before any recall action by the courts could be taken. Until then, it won’t get much movement From a court perspective.

That is the way I understand it.

If someone on this forum can shed more light I am all ears.

·
Super Moderator
Trash Remover
3,918 Posts
Thank you for that, I was thinking I'd read somewhere they had over 1/4 million signatures prior to the rally?

Well, as for breaking laws, how about taking bribes from Bloomberg ? Declaring a state of emergency for a future event? (how can there BE an emergency with nothing happening at the time it was declared)? I'd bet there are others that can be "dug up" .

·
Prepper elite
4,538 Posts
Is that how you do a recall in VA? Here in WI, it has to have original signatures and addresses Then has to be submitted so a recall election can be scheduled after signatures are verified. That is what was done for the Gov Walker recall. But he won and wasn't recalled thank goodness
Yeah to bad he choked and let eibers win. Had he supported the second amendment crowd he would of won.

·
Registered
33,183 Posts
<Just an observation about Virginia>

-Isn't it odd the foundation of the American revolution was built in Virginia. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson all resided in Virginia.

-During the civil war the confederate capital was in Richmond Virginia.
-The main army was the Army of Northern Virginia.

Now in our life times our 2nd amendment rights are on the line and once again Virginia is ground zero of this battle.

·
Super Moderator
Trash Remover
3,918 Posts
Thanks Chuckleberry, I figured those change.org petitions were kinda useless for a recall. But holy cow, the VA voters sure are stuck with this guy according to that video
I'm still hoping he will be arrested and charged on various crimes and forced to pay , just like anyone else would be for knowingly breaking state & Fed laws :thumb:

·
Over and Out
3,269 Posts
<Just an observation about Virginia>

-Isn't it odd...
Indeed, one of those 'impossible coincidences'.. like "9/11".. :rolleyes: Can't hardly wait for the Destruction of the NWO cartel and thier sickening whore, the MSM... (Dn. 2:44, that's it, buh-bye.. :thumb:

jd

·
Premium Member
4,585 Posts
Such a huge waste of time
If you live in Virginia you have forfeited your right to easily own firearms
This is Kabuki theater
Sure, SCOTUS may step in and nibble at the edges
But owning a firearm will be a PITA
SCOTUS will have no problem letting liberals broom-handle you
So move like I did from California, or grab your ankles and whistle Dixie
Move to a Red-State and enjoy whatever Constitutional freedom that is allowed for as long as it is allowed
Or, just grab you ankles
You lost
Elections have consequences
Scoreboard, you lost, they won, and it will only get worse
Enjoy the freedom you deserve
Who are you to tell a liberal how to think ?????????
Don't like liberal tyranny, move

·
Over and Out
3,269 Posts
...Move to a Red-State and enjoy whatever Constitutional freedom that is allowed for as long as it is allowed...
Or, just grab you ankles...
Huh.. OR, how about STAND AND FIGHT - wherever - ya're? Cause - I'd bet you a shiny silver dollar - if ya'd have told Virginians they'd be facing these Zommie shenanigans, what - even a Year ago, they'd've told you you were crazier than congress, amirite? Yet, here they are... Virginia, who'd've thunk it? :rolleyes: And guess what? The 'Agenda' is Coming to Your State, too, sorry.. So, then what.. Move? again??

..It's Going to come down to blood and lead... 'Moving' is merely a 'time delay fuse', Sir...

jd

·
Premium Member
4,585 Posts
Moving made my life far better
If you think staying in a ****-hole State is the way to go,
Then I say again, you get the freedom you deserve
So is the will of the liberal jack-boots going the be the cause of the shedding of blood?????
If so, I am sympathetic
I am a Southern Sympathizer and I see how that ended, to this very day
So, enjoy the freedom you deserve
You can shove a rainbow up your arse, but that will not change a thing
I did what works for me and mine
And I thank God for the freedom I enjoy every freaking day
Move or not
You do the same

·
Super Moderator
Trash Remover
3,918 Posts
You know I'd never thought I'd see Americans with such defeatist attitudes!
We constantly hear "Elections have consequences" , but you know what we Need to be hearing?

How about election fraud has Severe consequences! How many of these states do we hear the outcry of voter fraud? How many prosecutions do we hear of? Tampering with votes should be considered treason IMO, the penalty should be so severe no one would even consider taking the risks . However we know the reality.
People simply won't vote when they feel things are rigged and their vote(s) do not matter!

IMHO this really is what needs to be focused on and changed to make it not worth the risk, otherwise we are going to be stuck with "elections" that really are not elections at all. Voting is a Right, supposed to be protected and matter, unless and until confidence in that is restored, elections have consequences is a "catch phrase" without any significance IMHO

Black panthers stand around armed to intimidate voters , we all know of such things, yet where are the life sentences without possibility of parole?

Citizens of Va have been screaming of voter fraud, yet where are the serious investigations?

ETA:

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

― Joseph Stalin

1 - 20 of 28 Posts