Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
+Adcock
3,102 Posts
Not true.

My Pop has the 1" barrel version (the belt buckle kind). Was made in the late 70's.

He can regularly hit fence posts at 50 yards with it. I am not nearly as good with it however I can hit fairly good with it on medium targets out at 25 yards.

·
Registered
58 Posts
they are nothing but a bad joke. A SINGLE action, for defense? lol. and one that is slow/awkard as hell to ****, and that has almost no power at all? wow, really great.

·
Registered
12,971 Posts
Now just take it easy ,
put your self in the place of the perp and you've been terrorizing folks with your knive and getting what you want and come up to this unsuspecting feller and do your usual thing, and he pulls out this gun and pokes it in your mouth, and says suck on this while i call the cops.
besides pi*** your pants you don't have time to laugh at his little gun ticklng you tonsils .

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
they are nothing but a bad joke. A SINGLE action, for defense? lol. and one that is slow/awkard as hell to ****, and that has almost no power at all? wow, really great.
Hmm, on Perfect Union you went on and on about how a .22 pocket pistol was just the thing for self defense. Granted you were talking about an auto but the power level would still be the same.

·
Beginner's Mind
1,681 Posts
I've shot one and they're better than nothing at all but not by much. Couldn't hit anything and the gases from round firing cut my hand. Awkward.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Now just take it easy ,
put your self in the place of the perp and you've been terrorizing folks with your knive and getting what you want and come up to this unsuspecting feller and do your usual thing, and he pulls out this gun and pokes it in your mouth, and says suck on this while i call the cops.
besides pi*** your pants you don't have time to laugh at his little gun ticklng you tonsils .
lol you said little gun tickling tonsils:rofl:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I carry one of these with the pocket clip. Looks like any other knife in my pocket.

My buddy laughed at me one day and asked if I thought I could kill anyone with that thing.

I told him "Nope, but as you are drowning in your own blood from a lung shot, I am going to kicking the S**t out of you."

You get away with carrying one of these in places that you can not carry a full sized gun. Now I have a gun and you don't in many places. Who do you think has a better chance at survival in that situation?

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
You get away with carrying one of these in places that you can not carry a full sized gun. Now I have a gun and you don't in many places. Who do you think has a better chance at survival in that situation?
Good point but I think a j frame in a pocket holster would be a better choice and almost as concealable. The main advantage this gun gives is the weight and if you wear pants with small pockets.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I can't say that I have ever done this. Let's just say for the sake of conversation, you can stroll right into a bank, bar or even a post office and no one has a clue that you are carrying a gun. It's not like they are going to frisk you anyhow.

·
Maximus
12,320 Posts
I carry one of these with the pocket clip. Looks like any other knife in my pocket.

Hmmm... interesting, I wonder if that is considered Open carry if worn that way. I mean doesn't mean much if you have a ccw. But states that allow open carry I wonder what the legalities would be.

·
Semper Fi
2,808 Posts
The regular small grip NAA 22 is hard to shoot With the folding grip, it gives more handle More accurate I want one, too Cheap. 5 shots of LR will do the trick on most things- if you place your shots right Its handy enough for a 24/7 gun.

·
Wilddieb
2,249 Posts

Please spare us with your comments.

In some situations a belly gun is better than no gun, genius.

Does your mama know that you are using her PC?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I dunno. Those are neat and all, but I think I'd rather bump it up to a little .380 for self defense. They're still pretty concealable but they have a lot more bark. To each their own though...

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've had one for years - its not a first line self defense weapon - but it IS better than nothing. It is a great gun to tuck out of sight and its so light you won't even notice the weight. I've carried mine while fishing - in a fishing vest pocket or on a lanyard around my neck.

And remember... better to have one and not need one ... etc., etc., etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts