Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"Normal" is an illusion
370 Posts
Well I bought some of the cheap stuff off of Amazon and it's completely different than the real, original stuff. The cheaper stuff just slides around a lot inside the woven fabric sleeve, and it's thinner as well.
just saying...

·
Survival Actual
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Man no offense but that's kind of high isn't it? I mean you can buy 1000 ft of paracord for $35.95 at www.campingsurvival.com and 100 ft goes for $4.45
Thats the manufacturers MAP price. Im not allowed to sell it under that.
Those spools of cord they're selling is the cheap stuff that i decided not to sell.
Mine is REAL military paracord. GSA Compliant, Made in the USA, Used by the military.
Plus a portion of the sales on my site support this forum.

Just checked the manufacturer catalog. The stuff i'm selling, goes for $68.99 for 1000'

·
SkyeLynn
49 Posts
Thats the manufacturers MAP price. Im not allowed to sell it under that.
Those spools of cord they're selling is the cheap stuff that i decided not to sell.
Mine is REAL military paracord. GSA Compliant, Made in the USA, Used by the military.
Plus a portion of the sales on my site support this forum.

Just checked the manufacturer catalog. The stuff i'm selling, goes for $68.99 for 1000'
See I learned something. I did not know there was a difference. Makes since now. You get what you pay for I guess. Well I may be ordering some from you then. what all colors do you have? do you have a web page?

·
Survival Actual
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
SkyeLynn
49 Posts
I now have paracord in stock. 100ft lengths,
Jungle or Desert Camo

http://www.dougsoutdoors.com/survival-gear/550_paracord_100ft_usa

550 lb test - 7 strand core
100% nylon
Made in USA
GSA Compliant
This is what I read in the original post, then I clicked the link and saw the cost. I am SO SO sorry that I did not know that there was different qualities of this product. will you PLEASE forgive me Deputy? By the way Deputy learn how to spell or use spell check. Original is spelled this way Not this way orginal. Look closely at your spelling before you start insinuating that someone is dumb. It just looks bad LMAO LMAO

·
SkyeLynn
49 Posts
I'll be getting some from you Dougzilla. I am truly sorry, I did not know there was a difference. Learn something new every day. But I hope you accept my apology, because it is sincere.

·
Banned
19,284 Posts
Don't worry 'photo, I just learned something as well. Good thing I never bought the cheap stuff. Hey Doug, you should put in a disclaimer about the cheap/good USa Gov. graded stuff. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
That's the good stuff! Trying to get to your website now and order, but unable to open it. I did find you on FB and gave you a like though. I guess I'll try you later.

·
Survival Actual
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's the good stuff! Trying to get to your website now and order, but unable to open it. I did find you on FB and gave you a like though. I guess I'll try you later.
I'm sorry my site is down at the moment. The hosts server crashed and they're trying to repair everything. I'd wait a couple more days and try again. I have plenty of paracord in stock so don't worry.

Sorry for the wait.

:xeye:

·
Survival Actual
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still cant access the website.
Im very sorry for the wait. We're still moving it to the new hosting company, But it's gigabytes of data that have to be transferred to the new host through the internet. Then it has to be installed to run properly. :xeye:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts